SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Which route is this update for? I have 2 love route saves, 1 with Kelly & Aurora, and they are all still ending in the same place. :unsure:

Last edited:

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
Which route is this update for?
Sinburn wrote this in a Patreon meassage:

" We are pleased to present part one of the next release. This gets us started on the first ending chosen by the Patrons, the love route threesome ending with Kelly and Aurora so fish out your saves for that route. How will rejected love interests react to our hero's choice of partners? For those itching to get to the ending, fret not. We are planning to get part two out as soon as it is ready and not wait for the end of the month and then it will be straight on to the next. Rocco is working hard on the last few renders and then I will set my fingers aflame to get the dialogue added so watch this space. "

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand why my Love Save with route Kelly+Aurora (so in the threesome route) doesn't show me no one news in this update! I'm waiting it and i have 3 different type of saving , 1 fpr each route and charatcter (3 saves fpr dark route and 3 saves for love route (kelly, aurora and kelly+aurora) but however ot doesent work)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, I went back to earlier saves and this new update is not popping. Everything stops with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am now 1) getting black screens and the game is freezing in different places before a new scene starts or 2) when I am clicking to get through dialog, the game jumps to fast speed like I hit the CTRL button when I didn't. It all seems random but where it happens the most is the pool scene when you choose to go with Kelly and Aurora and they are rubbing you down with oil before Aria shows up. Happened in various other places too randomly. :(

Reactions: Blomn and MisterKr

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, I went back to earlier saves and this new update is not popping
For real? did you bother to check the latest free post on patreon first?
I know you have been here on this thread for a long time, I thought you already knew.
r.png

Btw blame the admin since he was the one who edited the OP

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For real? did you bother to check the latest free post on patreon first?
I know you have been here on this thread for a long time, I thought you already knew.
View attachment 2739365

Btw blame the admin since he was the one who edited the OP
Did not check it. Just saw the update pop on the F95 Latest screen, started my game that is loaded on my PC, the game automatically updated with over 300mb of new stuff, and nothing changed. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Benutzername

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSpellbook-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes