Warrior69

Dec 13, 2017
TheSpellbook-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Doesn't work!

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
At Jacks house party it just fades to black and hangs.
Yeap, similar issue here: Dark Route, the scene transition just after Aurora gets corrupted in the "Don't call me Sparky!" Spatula-tossing scene just fades to eternal black after the "Meanwhile..." intermission. I tried it with different previous decisions, the point of failure stays the same.

tompuce84

Apr 20, 2021
Yeap, similar issue here: Dark Route, the scene transition just after Aurora gets corrupted in the "Don't call me Sparky!" Spatula-tossing scene just fades to eternal black after the "Meanwhile..." intermission. I tried it with different previous decisions, the point of failure stays the same.
Okay, went to the patreon page, this updates actially is the first ending for the LOVE ROUTE, that is why it frezzes on the DARK ROUTE after the "Meanwhile..." screen. Ur welcome ;)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Okay, went to the patreon page, this updates actially is the first ending for the LOVE ROUTE, that is why it frezzes on the DARK ROUTE after the "Meanwhile..." screen. Ur welcome ;)
But where on the love route is it what locks you out of doing it. Do you have to be on Kelly only and no sharing at all.
This game really is in need of an updated WT so annoying having to chase the update within your save files..
Though I don't think I have a proper save file for love route since I lose all my saves another time.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes