SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, even though the NTR path is juicy and hot, ever since this last Love update and after playing every path with the (alledged) Mom, Sis, (roommates...) and Kelly, my favorite path now is the Kelly route. But wait, there are 3 branches to that route at the campfire scene. After playing through the 3 scenarios, my favorite overall path is the one where Kelly's friend Aurora gets with Michael. This path opened up what I thought was the hottest scenes of the game towards the end between Kelly and Aurora. I have a hope that after this scene, it will lead to a path where Kelly will have a choice to cheat with Michael throughout the rest of the game. Cheating isn't NTR if the MC doesn't know about it. ;) And cheating is more juicy and drama filled than NTR too. :love: Michael has had the short end on all of the other paths and this one is also good because David is in the clown seat through this path so we don't have to worry about him changing Kelly to look like a chicken headed Karen... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Outstanding update. (y)

Last edited:

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Can a modder/uploader please put all these signatures in the op? Sam sorry to bother you in particular btw :p

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
when the dev chose installation and auto-update, then of course this game will stop glowing here))) a bunch of hemorrhoids from the installation and an hour of play, it's not worth it))

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Wait why does the latest updates section have the spellbook listed as last updated 2 years ago. If you search up ntr & corruption its on the 4th page.
1596415556504.png

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
Damn this game has best animations I've seen on this type of games. Clearly shows its made by proffesionals unlike most of stuff on parteon. Also Nancy is hottest milf ,the other girls are ok but Nancy is undisputed queen of this show.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Well what can I say if f95 staff considers that because of the drm it is not worthy to update our game in the forum I believe it is wrong. This is a forum where people can find all games paid and not paid, pirated and not pirated.
If it is decided to “punish” us like that because we implement a one month, just a month of paywall... then I don’t know what to say that would be in my eyes unfair. Very unfair.
I talked the other day with one of the staff and Indeed they are thinking if they are going to update our game again, this is why they have not updated it yet.
What ever it is I will respect their decision even if i disagree. As other than that f95 is a great forum and is much more than the latest updates section.

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
Well what can I say if f95 staff considers that because of the drm it is not worthy to update our game in the forum I believe it is wrong. This is a forum where people can find all games paid and not paid, pirated and not pirated.
If it is decided to “punish” us like that because we implement a one month, just a month of paywall... then I don’t know what to say that would be in my eyes unfair. Very unfair.
I talked the other day with one of the staff and Indeed they are thinking if they are going to update our game again, this is why they have not updated it yet.
What ever it is I will respect their decision even if i disagree. As other than that f95 is a great forum and is much more than the latest updates section.
sorry for bad English, it's not about the month, but the fact that the game itself and the installation are crooked and unplayable, I still have a black screen (I've used all the tips above) for fun, I started the old 0.9.5 build, everything is fine, in my opinion you are on your own you create problems

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
sorry for bad English, it's not about the month, but the fact that the game itself and the installation are crooked and unplayable, I still have a black screen (I've used all the tips above) for fun, I started the old 0.9.5 build, everything is fine, in my opinion you are on your own you create problems
Game works fine. Try downloading from our pages because the links here are outdated

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
Game works fine. Try downloading from our pages because the links here are outdated
in my opinion, I clearly said that I tried everything) in my opinion without drm it will start without problems) when there are no messages about jambs, only then can you say that everything is fine

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes