chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
any cheat for food?

remember to copy paste in the 2 locations save is stored in renpy folder(where app data is) and game folder,don't touch stats or girls stats so you don't miss anythinng and get some gas for car, even thou in this update you get some but a few extra gallons always come in handy so you lvl the stats from the other 2 girls, for stas str=swim(faster)leadership(livingroom)cooking,fishing=go fishing then cook fish,wood you can edit and add some but you'll need to go there for quests so don't add too much just enough for pier. When you done all you can keep lvling stats for future updates.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
after 35 days it sends me to main menu and ends the game
Most likely you forgot to grow veggies or go fishing for food you know you gotta eat even in real life if you don't eat you die you got lucky and just got sent to main menu:rolleyes::ROFLMAO: but if you don't want to worry about food scroll some and I posted a link to edit save file(but you want to give fish to your rommie for.....not gonna spoil)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, though I had not so old save nearby thankfully, it works fine, so more like possible bug report. I honestly have no clue what happened there.
you had used up all your action points fixed it. You had -4 I set it to 1

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The last time i played was 0.2 and now everytime i go to the phone or some locations it shows an exception occured and the phone doesnt work. Will i really have to replay everything? I slept in the last version before the save but idk if thats what was meant by sleeping. It didnt work.
You have to sleep when you play the new version. It's to apply some bugfix, or to fix some bugged stats. You can play since v0.2, it's not a problem for me.

Reactions: BVonkX

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
several days have passed
Ok, I understand your problem. I think I need to organize the hints in another order.
You didn't do a side event at the start of the story. You have to put make-up in your bathroom during morning, and you will unlock all the messages from Vina. You have more than 10 messages, it's like a spam now :D
I need to make this event a requirement sooner in the story.

With your save, I also saw that the first phone events are not correctly displayed with Vina. I'm gonna fix it in v0.8. I recommend you to hit the "Go Back" button after each event.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thanks, though I had not so old save nearby thankfully, it works fine, so more like possible bug report. I honestly have no clue what happened there.
It was a bug in the timer of the game. I wonder how you triggered it, first time I see this. I tried to go back as far as I can in your save, but I didn't find any weird actions :/

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. Do I have to wait for the next update to get more fuel? I foolishly used up the fuel in the 1st time and now I am stuck on tasks until I get some more

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello. Do I have to wait for the next update to get more fuel? I foolishly used up the fuel in the 1st time and now I am stuck on tasks until I get some more
go to farm house and search wharehouse till you get the car thing gives you 40 fuel or go to saveeditonline and edit save,you can edit gas/food/wood but do ot edit stats or girls stats so you don't miss stuff also easy eay to get str(swim)fishing skil go fish,cooking skills cook fish,the fuel is in wharehouse or the other building forgot which one, but maybe you'll need to do the well in forest don't know I did the well first to get it over with. if you dont know how to edit save send it to me and tell me what you want

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
here's my save all done new girl dropped off, no more content. Have plenty food 700+,500 fuel/ 300+ wood. I added fuel in case anyone wants keep lvling jillian and the other girl, I lvled them some but some may want to lvl them more and don't worry about the girls they ain't virgins anymore I made sure of that. :lepew: :lepew:

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
It was a bug in the timer of the game. I wonder how you triggered it, first time I see this. I tried to go back as far as I can in your save, but I didn't find any weird actions :/
I'm not precisely sure myself. It was not edited or cheated, what I think went wrong was I clicked at night message from Vina to come over neighbours house and I probably skipped "sleeping" after due to something. I definately saved before choice and I used ctrl to skip a bit here and there but then I kinda overwrote all automatic ones (going back and forth in garden...) just to end up on forum. In the end I'm not sure if it was issue with that coming over or some skips later.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes