Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
hi
Dannot Games seem to be stuck to progress with Kenzie both Main Story (increasing Up Relation which I have increased a lot (160 now) but I dont see Lacy) and Kenzie specifically "Something is happening in the pool in the afternoon", am at the pool at the house but not seeing anything happen. Can you tell me what steps I am missing here ?

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
hi
Dannot Games seem to be stuck to progress with Kenzie both Main Story (increasing Up Relation which I have increased a lot (160 now) but I dont see Lacy) and Kenzie specifically "Something is happening in the pool in the afternoon", am at the pool at the house but not seeing anything happen. Can you tell me what steps I am missing here ?
Can you send your save ?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish they had a cheat for the restock of food. I was too busy enjoying the game to worry about gathering food. I wasn't worried about food, I was more worried about playing the game. The Dev should make a version without worrying about gathering the food. :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wish they had a cheat for the restock of food. I was too busy enjoying the game to worry about gathering food. I wasn't worried about food, I was more worried about playing the game. The Dev should make a version without worrying about gathering the food. :mad:
that's why there the editor,if you finished game go back some pages I uploaded save with 700+food/fuel/wood didn't touch girls stats nor mine only those 3 things but game is done with all girls collected even the new girl, but if you want to contunue your game send me save I'll add up those 3 items just let me know how much you want, for lvling the other 2 girls which you need car you gonna need plenty fuel.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi @
Dannot Games
great game
but i am out of fuel i tried save editor but i cant find the edited save in game plz help
there's 2 places where you have to put save after you edited it 1=renpy folder which it's in app data(I always make shortcut to desktop) and the other one in game folder. I always put them in both because don't know which one game reads and don't be shy on fuel get 500 and tons food that way you only concentrate on girls also for new girl you need to pass 2 weeks so you gonna have plenty time to bang'em all a few times

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
that's why there the editor,if you finished game go back some pages I uploaded save with 700+food/fuel/wood didn't touch girls stats nor mine only those 3 things but game is done with all girls collected even the new girl, but if you want to contunue your game send me save I'll add up those 3 items just let me know how much you want, for lvling the other 2 girls which you need car you gonna need plenty fuel.
Don't worry about it, I deleted the game and not going to play it anymore. I hate survival games like that. I like games that I don't have to worry about stocking up anything. I just like to play the game itself.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the game ends at day 200. Is this possiblee to change it?
did you try saveonlineeditor? i never checked for days but all is there. Just checked it I'm on day 217 and haven't played more since I finished last update, what you missing?

Reactions: Gnosh

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you everything is working now
Anytime but if you want to relax more and bang'em em more just give yourself food/fuel/wood don't touch stats on anyone you'll miss scenes,but with resources you can do 4 things to lvl stats(fishing(you'll need this one for scene)ooking(for scene with girl in your house but you need have cooking lvl decent)leadership(living room)str(swim)sex thing take shower daily same time when girl peeps on you(it gets better depending relantionship)Also to have a decent thing with the 2 girls get some fuel(I got 500) you'll need it. Cook fish and always give fish to your asian baby(you gonna do a lot fishing(cook fish and keep another one ready oncce you have dinner.Enjoy game it will get better.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thank you, please see attached.
You need to relax with Vina, then go back to pool during afternoon. It's a bad order of hints I suppose, I will investigate it when I come back home.

Hi Dannot Games were you able to find out what I am missing? if not, no problem and will then start a new game, though had made a lot of progress :)
I did, I try it myself and it works.

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Thank you, please see attached.
Hi Dannot Games were you able to find out what I am missing? if not, no problem and will start a new game, though had made a lot of progress
You need to relax with Vina, then go back to pool during afternoon. It's a bad order of hints I suppose, I will investigate it when I come back home.

I did, I try it myself and it works.
will try that, thanks again for checking !

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes