VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
i met second siter but weeks later jillian still isnt contacting me? what am i missing hint just says wait a few days?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Same here. I have no fuel and not seeing an option to get more from anywhere.
Right now the only option for more fuel is altering the save. (can recommend for that)
Hopefully more options to gain fuel will be implemented in upcoming updates.

merdaditoro

Jul 17, 2018
This game is awesome; i really like your work, beside the patreon support, may i suggest a few features?

- a counter of side quests; i'm not sure i really finished the 0.8 version, i'd like to know if there is more to explore
- adding where every girls lives; when new release come out (thanks for that), i forget who is who and where she lives (with who she lives)

Anyway, great work, please don't stop

Reactions: boof59 and BVonkX

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
so i guess if jillian doesnt contact you your game is screwed. cannot progress main story cuz of her . good luck maybe ill try game when its fixed.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I have problems with the main quest to get further.
I am supposed to talk to Vina at the pool in the afternoon. But I only have the choice to go to the beach with her or to relax with her.

Ich habe Probleme mit der Mainquest weiter zu kommen.
Ich soll mit Vina am Pool am Nachmittag reden. Aber ich habe immer nur zur Auswahl mit ihr an den Strand zu gehen oder mit ihr zu relaxen.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
so i guess if jillian doesnt contact you your game is screwed. cannot progress main story cuz of her . good luck maybe ill try game when its fixed.
Send me your save ?

I have problems with the main quest to get further.
I am supposed to talk to Vina at the pool in the afternoon. But I only have the choice to go to the beach with her or to relax with her.
Relax with her, I need to rewrite the hint

Reactions: Blackvoodoo

moos

May 31, 2017
Hello,

I updated the links in the main post.
This version contains more side events.
The water system is not finished, it will be available in v0.9 in april. Don't be surprised if you have less main Event this month.

Changelogs:

Technical:

• Add 1 phone screen
  • 2 New locations with 5 events to prepare the introduction of the fuel & water system
Story content:

• Main event : 2 mains events, 2 side events, 2 new locations
  • Vina: 1 side event
  • Kenzie: 1 side event, 1 phone event
  • Ariana: 1 side event
  • Lacy: 1 Level, 2 Steps
  • Alina: 1 Level, 2 Steps, 3 phone level
  • Jillian: /
  • Aidra: 1 Step, 1 side event, 1 phone level
  • Vanna: 1 Level, 7 Steps, 3 phone event
  • Shared events: 8 Steps
Bugfix:

• Fix a bug where the phone stay on the screen after you change the phonescreen
  • Fix a bug with hints & old phone screen of Vina
  • Usual misspelling hunt/fix

I update the main post 1 week after Patreon release, as always.
Hey man.. for many versions now i keep having an error when i click on the phone to get hint or msgs the screen goes on an error so either i rolback or quit the game i reinstaled every version to avoid this but with no use

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hey man.. for many versions now i keep having an error when i click on the phone to get hint or msgs the screen goes on an error so either i rolback or quit the game i reinstaled every version to avoid this but with no use
Send me your save.

Did you go to sleep ?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,
The v0.9 is public, I updated the links in the main post.

Also, I decided to do a public release of the Walkthrough (Change v0.8 --> v0.9 in red), because the v0.9 contains the new water system. Even if I tested it, it could not be 100% balanced, so it's better to give you the walkthrough to understand it at 100%.
The previous public WT was v0.6, so you could find all the side events.

Also, a huge thanks to Squeeky. He helped me a lot with the english, we're working on it location by location (More info in the changelogs.)

Changelogs:

Technical:

• New water system (All the informations are in the game, after Step 33)
  • Rework the trap: Now, you don't spend some time when you put it under the pier. (I want to make it more profitable)
  • The 'one month event' with Vina was too hard to unlock. It will happen at Day33 if you match all the requirement. (was Day30)
Story content:

• Main event : 7 main events + all the side events with the water system
  • Vina: 1 Step + 2 phone event
  • Kenzie: 1 Level + 1 Step + 1 phone event
  • Ariana: 1 phone event
  • Lacy: 1 phone event
  • Alina: 2 side events + 1 phone level
  • Jillian: 1 Level + 2 Steps + 1 side event + 2 phone level
  • Aidra: 2 Steps, 1 side event, 1 phone level
  • Vanna: /
  • Shared events: 9 Steps
Bugfix:

• Fix some blurry pics missing at the start of the game
  • Fix a few hint/notification bugged
  • Fix a music bug at the beach during all the main events with helicopter.
  • Massive misspelling hunt. Thanks to Squeeky who helped me with it. We're working on it location by location.
    We already re-write: Introduction / All the events at the Spinney / All the events at the beach / All the events trigerring during the night when you sleep.

Hope you enjoy it!
The v0.10 is already on her way. Expect a massive step in Aidra story.

Dannot

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lotion is not available yet in the game.
I found some in one of the bathrooms, forget if it was the French neighbor's place or the Spinney cabin but MC had the option to pocket it and did. Remember one scene that called for oil/lotion and broke it out. May have a save but it would take a few hours to dig through that many saves... I make a LOT of saves. Of course, this could be something else but I have completed all of the main quest to date... IDK...:unsure:

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Hello,
The v0.9 is public, I updated the links in the main post.

Also, I decided to do a public release of the Walkthrough (Change v0.8 --> v0.9 in red), because the v0.9 contains the new water system. Even if I tested it, it could not be 100% balanced, so it's better to give you the walkthrough to understand it at 100%.
The previous public WT was v0.6, so you could find all the side events.

Also, a huge thanks to Squeeky. He helped me a lot with the english, we're working on it location by location (More info in the changelogs.)

Changelogs:

Technical:

• New water system (All the informations are in the game, after Step 33)
  • Rework the trap: Now, you don't spend some time when you put it under the pier. (I want to make it more profitable)
  • The 'one month event' with Vina was too hard to unlock. It will happen at Day33 if you match all the requirement. (was Day30)
Story content:

• Main event : 7 main events + all the side events with the water system
  • Vina: 1 Step + 2 phone event
  • Kenzie: 1 Level + 1 Step + 1 phone event
  • Ariana: 1 phone event
  • Lacy: 1 phone event
  • Alina: 2 side events + 1 phone level
  • Jillian: 1 Level + 2 Steps + 1 side event + 2 phone level
  • Aidra: 2 Steps, 1 side event, 1 phone level
  • Vanna: /
  • Shared events: 9 Steps
Bugfix:

• Fix some blurry pics missing at the start of the game
  • Fix a few hint/notification bugged
  • Fix a music bug at the beach during all the main events with helicopter.
  • Massive misspelling hunt. Thanks to Squeeky who helped me with it. We're working on it location by location.
    We already re-write: Introduction / All the events at the Spinney / All the events at the beach / All the events trigerring during the night when you sleep.

Hope you enjoy it!
The v0.10 is already on her way. Expect a massive step in Aidra story.

Dannot
Can you upload the WT in another site? Thanks in advance

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes