Aug 30, 2022
Asenaris

The Spinney [v0.7.1] [Dannot Games] – Re-Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version:

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 916 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Is this for the 7.1 update???

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do I fix the tent?
In the morning go to backyard but go to farm first and look wharehouse for the tools I think they there, haven't played in quite awhile, also you might want to use the saveonline editor to get some extra gas, thats if you want to lvl a couple girls later incase you get bored banging the girls, not gonna lie you gonna have to do some grinding but you can get wood/food/gas but DO NOT touch girls stats so you don't miss anything...and that's all not gonna spoil your game. I gave my self those items so I could concentrate on the girls and do less grinding also for the asian girl give her fish only, best way is to go fishing catch a fish cook it but don't give it her yet go back fishing and catch another one, also don't edit your stats quests be poping depending stats so you don't miss anything, like I said if you give yourself like 700 foodthen you can concentrate on your stats,swimming=str./fishing=skill/cooking=skill,study in living room=leadership, there's alot to do besides using using both hands and I mean alot, so take your time enjoy the game...and the girls. Take shower everyday evenings for Vina to get points. But most important enjoy the game looks promising. When stuck look phone and click on girl to see what's next or ask here if stuck

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

I updated the links in the main post.
This version contains more side events.
The water system is not finished, it will be available in v0.9 in april. Don't be surprised if you have less main Event this month.

Changelogs:

Technical:

• Add 1 phone screen
  • 2 New locations with 5 events to prepare the introduction of the fuel & water system
Story content:

• Main event : 2 mains events, 2 side events, 2 new locations
  • Vina: 1 side event
  • Kenzie: 1 side event, 1 phone event
  • Ariana: 1 side event
  • Lacy: 1 Level, 2 Steps
  • Alina: 1 Level, 2 Steps, 3 phone level
  • Jillian: /
  • Aidra: 1 Step, 1 side event, 1 phone level
  • Vanna: 1 Level, 7 Steps, 3 phone event
  • Shared events: 8 Steps
Bugfix:

• Fix a bug where the phone stay on the screen after you change the phonescreen
  • Fix a bug with hints & old phone screen of Vina
  • Usual misspelling hunt/fix

where is the new version
I update the main post 1 week after Patreon release, as always.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
For the past idk how many updates, skipping text can randomly just send you to the title screen making you have to completely restart from your last save.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes