VN Others Completed The Spirit Master of Retarnia Conqueror of the Labyrinth [Final] [Luna Soft]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Never been a fan of the "game over rape" genre. It's a genre of games where you are literary rewarded for failing, or even have to fail on purpose to get to the good parts, which is just fucking dumb.

The art of this game looks kinda nice though and the actual "game" part might offer some hours of mild entertainment, if not all of the sex is tied to losing that is.

Edit - Also, after messing around with the game for 2 hours I can safely say that gameplay sucks, bad! The game is not worth the effort.

Reactions: Real1855

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Well the nice thing I guess is that the game over h scene gets unlocked in your gallery replay even if you win the fights..Shame is the game is kinda dull tho.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm unsure of other cheat engine addresses for stats and such in the game, but '11B05F00' seems to be the address for money. Haven't checked for other addresses in the game, yet. The game engine seems quite like the one used for Rance so I'd imagine most of the addresses are just right there and only need a couple scans to get to.

E: did some more digging
Please help, I try to add these directions manually using the "add address manually" option but I can't seem to get it right, How do you do it?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
bad game, soooooooooo classic gdr, with some realy sad h-scene.

manga gamer love pay 0 budget in visual novel, only doing the worst VN (with a popular VN done some time)

like they do the first koihime mosou why not the next games?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I dont like the idea of using cheat but the game seems quite grindy, at least on normal.

Reactions: rKnight

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I leveled my affection with Norn up to lvl. 5, but the other girls are stuck at lvl. 3 affection. Is this meant to be or didn't I play enough of the game to further their affection? I'm 9 hours in, btw.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I leveled my affection with Norn up to lvl. 5, but the other girls are stuck at lvl. 3 affection. Is this meant to be or didn't I play enough of the game to further their affection? I'm 9 hours in, btw.
No need to answer that, I finished the game, got Norn's ending. 10 hours of grind to finish the game and roughly unlock 60% of the CG. If I wanted to choose another ending it would send me probably three or four hours back. Not worth doing 10 hours or more of grinding just to unlock all the CG.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
to the bugs in the 1.10

This bonus have bugs.
Go Event in the Doungen have no Picture for the Bonus Outfit.
Rusalaka Bonus Outfit is Censord.
Melissa Bonus Outfit is Censord.

I would advise you not to use the bonus clothing because there seem to be mistakes in it !

And thanks for the game^^

Reactions: Darkarhon

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Please help, I try to add these directions manually using the "add address manually" option but I can't seem to get it right, How do you do it?
This game has no static addresses they change every time you load in but its not very hard to use the simple method of cheat engine to change some value.

Reactions: DBAV

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
With people saying "ugh game over deaths" really didn't even get far enough to fight a boss cause it says in a tutorial you can either get a game over OR win the fight and the GOR scene is placed in the gallery for you to view anyway.

Reactions: PDookie

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
If you raise one girl to 4 then everyone else is locked to 3.

Reactions: PDookie

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
With people saying "ugh game over deaths" really didn't even get far enough to fight a boss cause it says in a tutorial you can either get a game over OR win the fight and the GOR scene is placed in the gallery for you to view anyway.
If you raise one girl to 4 then everyone else is locked to 3.
Yeah the game tutorial explains both of these within about 3 minutes of each other. guess some folks just saw "use ctrl to skip these tuorials" and jammed down that ctrl key

Reactions: snooze321
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes