VN Others Completed The Spirit Master of Retarnia Conqueror of the Labyrinth [Final] [Luna Soft]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Just to let anyone know, the requirements for unlocking both the Queen and Sara's h-scenes are pretty obscure. You have to satisfy the conditions before beating the last boss of the third portal. Once you beat the boss, you're locked into one scene and can't view the other. (There's no way to view both in a single playthrough from what I've tried.)

If you want the Queen's h-scene: Have all spirits' affections below Level 4, then rest.

If you want Sara's h-scene: Have one spirit's affection on at least Level 4, then rest.

It's easier to just download a full gallery save and be done with it, but you'll also be missing out on dialogue before the h-scene.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
hi all :)
i started recently and saw 2-3 things for what i would like some confirmations ^^
the system of weapon obtained in dungeons (or bought ), it's the same of "magic & slash" ? (somme "grades", random stats bonus,... )
and for cg gallery , it's like "eushully's games, we need make the main many times for unlock all ? or at the and of the first game we can unlock all ? ) (apparently if i understand you Beyo , i've my answer xD )

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
hi all :)
i started recently and saw 2-3 things for what i would like some confirmations ^^
the system of weapon obtained in dungeons (or bought ), it's the same of "magic & slash" ? (somme "grades", random stats bonus,... )
and for cg gallery , it's like "eushully's games, we need make the main many times for unlock all ? or at the and of the first game we can unlock all ? ) (apparently if i understand you Beyo , i've my answer xD )
I never played Magic & Slash, but I know about it. Spirit Master of Retarnia is exactly what you're thinking.
The CG Gallery... You can unlock everything in a single playthrough, but you'll need to manage your saves properly. Basically, make sure you have a save before you beat the last boss of the third labyrinth, just to get both the Queen and Sara's h-scenes. Also make sure you never level any heroine's affinity past Level 3.

• Love
Reactions: Lunice_elves

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I never played Magic & Slash, but I know about it. Spirit Master of Retarnia is exactly what you're thinking.
The CG Gallery... You can unlock everything in a single playthrough, but you'll need to manage your saves properly. Basically, make sure you have a save before you beat the last boss of the third labyrinth, just to get both the Queen and Sara's h-scenes. Also make sure you never level any heroine's affinity past Level 3.
arf, yes, we can make with the gestion of saves ^^ i done like this in some games like Yorna MGS, because i wanted let her virgin :rolleyes: technically i can always, i'm only in the 2nd dungeon and all girls locked lvl 3 (but i will plays all roads for this times ^^ so 6 times will be necessary if i calculate well x) )

however, i've maybe a last question :/ all girls can have orange stuff for the moment, but Leonard can never (same for weapons who are initially compatible with him ), so, it's impossible for him to equip them ? (or maybe he will obtain specifics weapons only for him, but in this case, i prefer to don't know this point now x) )

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
arf, yes, we can make with the gestion of saves ^^ i done like this in some games like Yorna MGS, because i wanted let her virgin :rolleyes: technically i can always, i'm only in the 2nd dungeon and all girls locked lvl 3 (but i will plays all roads for this times ^^ so 6 times will be necessary if i calculate well x) )

however, i've maybe a last question :/ all girls can have orange stuff for the moment, but Leonard can never (same for weapons who are initially compatible with him ), so, it's impossible for him to equip them ? (or maybe he will obtain specifics weapons only for him, but in this case, i prefer to don't know this point now x) )
Yeah... Leonard is pretty much a useless character within combat. He doesn't have combat skills of his own, he doesn't get any orange artifact-grade gear, and even the skills he does learn aren't too useful. He also learns skills from the heroines, but can never upgrade them. Even in easy mode, Leonard will never have a moment to shine. I played on Normal Mode for my first time and I quickly realized before the first boss that he wasn't going to get stronger. I poured all his skill points into the dungeon teleport, and then the rest went to enhancing his HP, VIT, and DEX.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah... Leonard is pretty much a useless character within combat. He doesn't have combat skills of his own, he doesn't get any orange artifact-grade gear, and even the skills he does learn aren't too useful. He also learns skills from the heroines, but can never upgrade them. Even in easy mode, Leonard will never have a moment to shine. I played on Normal Mode for my first time and I quickly realized before the first boss that he wasn't going to get stronger. I poured all his skill points into the dungeon teleport, and then the rest went to enhancing his HP, VIT, and DEX.
je done more or less same, first in the tp and after principally on stats for defensive / speed / hp ^^ however, actually he has a yellow weapon with 2 lines of "add elemental dammage", like this, and stuff in str, he has a similar power than the girl with red hairs xD

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
sorry for the double post :x
Beyo for a last question, after cleared the game, can we make a new "game +" (keep stats, skills, ...) or for the new game, we start until 0 ? :/ (if it's the 2nd option, i will make the savetrick and mastered as 100% stuff before the last boss ^^ )

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
sorry for the double post :x
Beyo for a last question, after cleared the game, can we make a new "game +" (keep stats, skills, ...) or for the new game, we start until 0 ? :/ (if it's the 2nd option, i will make the savetrick and mastered as 100% stuff before the last boss ^^ )
You can start a new game+ and then select a new difficulty. No worries.
Leonard doesn't keep any of the skills he learned from the heroines, though.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
You can start a new game+ and then select a new difficulty. No worries.
Leonard doesn't keep any of the skills he learned from the heroines, though.
yes, i thought make the "hard mode" anyway x) i wanted to know if we kept siome things (stuff / lvl, others)
it's logic for skills ou Leonard (because they depend of the relation :x ) :)
thank you for all of your answered ^_^ i will check and see with save ^_^ sorry for my questions ^_^

Reactions: Beyo

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I'm sorry for this double post but the question isn't same :/ i've a little problem for save :eek:
i've the location in folder (user / appdata / localrow / lunasoft ). i suppressed a save in this folder (the 04), refreshed the game.
But the save than i suppressed is always here in game (and i can load it in fame)
so, have i missed something ? is it the bad folder ? do i need delete in an other folder ?

614651212.png

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I'm sorry for this double post but the question isn't same :/ i've a little problem for save :eek:
i've the location in folder (user / appdata / localrow / lunasoft ). i suppressed a save in this folder (the 04), refreshed the game.
But the save than i suppressed is always here in game (and i can load it in fame)
so, have i missed something ? is it the bad folder ? do i need delete in an other folder ?
Sorry, I'm not sure if I understood what you mean by suppressed. Are you asking about the numbers being different in the folder and in the game? Basically SaveData03 is SaveData04. SaveData00 is SaveData01, and so on. The numbers don't match up, but that's how they are.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Beyo, message: 5631259, membre: 194266"]
Désolé, je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir compris ce que vous entendez par supprimé. Vous demandez-vous si les nombres sont différents dans le dossier et dans le jeu? Fondamentalement, SaveData03 est SaveData04. SaveData00 est SaveData01, et ainsi de suite. Les chiffres ne correspondent pas, mais c'est ainsi qu'ils sont.
[/CITATION]
désolé si j'ai un mauvais anglais x) non, ma question techniquement: "comment supprimer une sauvegarde"? : / parce que j'ai supprimé le "04" du dossier (à l'écran) mais il apparaît toujours dans le jeu ^^ donc, peut-être que j'ai besoin de le supprimer d'une autre manière : /

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Désolé, je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir compris ce que vous entendez par supprimé. Vous demandez-vous si les nombres sont différents dans le dossier et dans le jeu? Fondamentalement, SaveData03 est SaveData04. SaveData00 est SaveData01, et ainsi de suite. Les chiffres ne correspondent pas, mais c'est ainsi qu'ils sont.
[/CITATION]
désolé si j'ai un mauvais anglais x) non, ma question techniquement: "comment supprimer une sauvegarde"? : / parce que j'ai supprimé le "04" du dossier (à l'écran) mais il apparaît toujours dans le jeu ^^ donc, peut-être que j'ai besoin de le supprimer d'une autre manière : /
english only threads......

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
[/CITATION]
You can just overwrite the save file with a new save file. That's the only way I found you can do it.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
english only threads......
sorry xD the problem were "automatic translate" who translated a few so much u_u (you can see it by the "reply quote" became "citation" xD ). i havn't payed attention, sorry. :( (i assume)

Beyo i see :( i dislike it a few but that stay by perfectionism in my gestion x) thank you anyway :)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is there anyone know how to get eris????
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean how you can have Eris join the party, then it's really simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, if you're talking about how you can get her ending, then you need to level up her affection to 4 iirc. If you already leveled a heroine's affection to level 4, then you've locked yourself for that heroine's ending. You can raise a heroine's affection in three ways - gifts, random town events, and random dungeon events.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is this good?
It's so-so. The CG art isn't bad, but the plot and gameplay mechanics are lacking. This is a dungeon crawler experience with no optional events, which just amounts to tedious and grinding work. I recommend setting your difficulty to the easiest, just to avoid grinding. The characters you party with aren't bad, but they're not fleshed out people. You may like them, but you probably won't find all or most of them interesting. Each heroine has an ending, but about five out of six of them are the same event with changed dialogue. I wouldn't be surprised if most people preferred the Queen or Sara over the main heroines, even though they get very little CG time. Most of the CGs are rape with a surprise (but off-screen death), so that may be an immediate turn-off for some. Me personally, the h-scenes are very boring.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes