kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
8 I should get some ancient item to give to Ruth. Where can I find something like that? (Psss, try Michael's office in the photography studio, look the shells.)
I cant activate this event. i went to his office every day at 3 different schedulesand it still didnt activate.
What am i doing wrong anyway? or is his office located elsewhere? because it is not activating in photography studio

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I made the mojito and I have the weed, but I can't use it.... What could be the problem?
You need to talk with everyone in the party, then talk with the sisters, then Tina, then Beatrice, then Michael.

I cant activate this event. i went to his office every day at 3 different schedulesand it still didnt activate.
What am i doing wrong anyway? or is his office located elsewhere? because it is not activating in photography studio
You need to find the ancient intem. It's a stoe in the shelves.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
can't progress with work ,in tips says visit Ruth in strip club but nothing happens
On the updated walkthrough it says "I'd like to stop by the strip club to visit my friend Ruth" but every time I go it keeps saying "I have no reason to talk to Ruth at the moment".I just finish the interview with Kayla,so what am I doing wrong?
You need to progress the Stat path until Beth scene.

Aug 28, 2021
Mac version doesn’t open… helppp
1 - Open terminal

2 - Write this command: chmod -R 755

3 - Press Space after the command and drag in the game and press Enter

4 - Write your password and press Enter (Only if requested)

5 - Now open the game as per normal

Aug 28, 2021
The issue with mac comes to this. I can't test it, or fix any problem. So I wasn't sure if people would be able to even play it. Since all the comments I got from mac users were people saying that mac version didn' work I decided to discontinue. However if you and other people don't have a problem with mac version at 0.1 I will update it though I can't garantee anything.
I have a mac the problem is only in opening the game due to the security of the mac but by writing a simple command it works

Aug 28, 2021
The issue with mac comes to this. I can't test it, or fix any problem. So I wasn't sure if people would be able to even play it. Since all the comments I got from mac users were people saying that mac version didn' work I decided to discontinue. However if you and other people don't have a problem with mac version at 0.1 I will update it though I can't garantee anything.
please update the mac version. It's so easy to make it work

Reactions: Horny Saint

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I made the mojito and I have the weed, but I can't use it.... What could be the problem?
What is the correct order? Can someone describe it? Is there something that needs to be found on weed and rum?
Help me please

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Does anybody know the answer?
I guess nobody not even the devs can answer my question,cause right now I'm totally stuck also The dev say "You need to progress the Stat path until Beth scene".So if I can't get pass this then I might as well delete the game.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I guess nobody not even the devs can answer my question,cause right now I'm totally stuck also The dev say "You need to progress the Stat path until Beth scene".So if I can't get pass this then I might as well delete the game.
I'm srry but I am busy with work. As soon as I can I will make a bugfix.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Ok thank you and I'm sorry for being a pain I just like the game.
For everyone who is in this position, where you are stuck in the stats path at "Now that I have master the techniques of strenght, intelligence, charisma... etc".
Check the Stats menu in your phone, if you got max stats, (I don't know how you did it, you shouldnt have that) but this bugfix will help pass that issue. If you are not stuck don't use it.

I have this problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try this, go to: C/User/Windows10/AppData/Roaming/Renpy then look for a folder named "TheStalllion", that's where your saves are store. Make a back up and delete that folder.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I already started working on The Stallion 0.4. It's going to be a big update with 11 scenes plus 2 for patreons. I want to explain a bit what it will consist of, I am going to work on 4 different things:

First I'm going to include two scenes with the girls who got the most votes in the poll, Carmen and the twins Daisy and Annie. Another 4 girls received votes (Honoka, Alison, Beatrice and Angelina) but fewer for which I am going to include new scenes in update 0.5.

Also I want to finish the first part of the main story.

Another of the tasks I'm going to take on is expanding the initial options on the map. One of the things I wanted to achieve when developing the game is to give the player the opportunity to explore a living map where you can interact with different elements. Unfortunately during development that was skewed a bit and the map ended up being relatively empty. This involves both changing some aspects of the existing content and adding a fair amount of new content.

Finally, and motivated by the feedback, I am going to rewrite some aspects of the story, although I will not changed essential elements.

There are a lot of changes and I don't know how long it will take so I can't, as I usually do, give a date right now. But within two weeks I will have a more defined idea and I hope to be able to give the date by then.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019

I already started working on The Stallion 0.4. It's going to be a big update with 11 scenes plus 2 for patreons. I want to explain a bit what it will consist of, I am going to work on 4 different things:

First I'm going to include two scenes with the girls who got the most votes in the poll, Carmen and the twins Daisy and Annie. Another 4 girls received votes (Honoka, Alison, Beatrice and Angelina) but fewer for which I am going to include new scenes in update 0.5.

Also I want to finish the first part of the main story.

Another of the tasks I'm going to take on is expanding the initial options on the map. One of the things I wanted to achieve when developing the game is to give the player the opportunity to explore a living map where you can interact with different elements. Unfortunately during development that was skewed a bit and the map ended up being relatively empty. This involves both changing some aspects of the existing content and adding a fair amount of new content.

Finally, and motivated by the feedback, I am going to rewrite some aspects of the story, although I will not changed essential elements.

There are a lot of changes and I don't know how long it will take so I can't, as I usually do, give a date right now. But within two weeks I will have a more defined idea and I hope to be able to give the date by then.
That sound fantastic. Take your time, get it right.

I am rooting for you. Great work so far.

Reactions: Horny Saint
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes