robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone have the answers for Lucy's damn forest questions? i been stuck on it a while and quite frankly i am getting bored.
nevermind. finally found the right answers. of course right after i made this post i try again and get it right finally..typical

josecardenas69420

Apr 22, 2021
Hi there. First of all I wanted to thank you for the incredible game that you have created, I remembered actresses from my adolescence and I met many more.
Second, I wanted to ask you how the patreon scenes are unlocked or activated?, because they cannot be seen in the gallery.

Reactions: Horny Saint
Sep 22, 2022
Hi, Can you tell me where do I enter the code?
You have to go to the mansion and a girl will come out there and ask you to enter the password, you write this password if you clicked cancel, then you need to go through everything again or start from the moment where you were asked to enter the password.

adam93savage

Feb 25, 2020
anyone have the answers for Lucy's damn forest questions? i been stuck on it a while and quite frankly i am getting bored.
nevermind. finally found the right answers. of course right after i made this post i try again and get it right finally..typical
What are the answers?
Answer: 231

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Is there a patch that corrects the wording and/or fixes the spelling errors, I can fix it myself but if someone else has done the work already and is willing to share it that would be great. I just can't seem to get invested in the story when these errors keep popping up, I had fixed them for V3, but they're back in v4.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Second, I wanted to ask you how the patreon scenes are unlocked or activated?, because they cannot be seen in the gallery.
It's a special content you download from different links that I provide in my patreon account. Sorry bro, but I need to find a way to monetize.

Is there a patch that corrects the wording and/or fixes the spelling errors, I can fix it myself but if someone else has done the work already and is willing to share it that would be great. I just can't seem to get invested in the story when these errors keep popping up, I had fixed them for V3, but they're back in v4.
No, there is none but if you send me your corrections I will incorporate them.

Reactions: josecardenas69420

Fenni_Grumfind

Jan 21, 2018
My family route just says "I should go to the pool" but the only pool I can think of is the one in the sorority house and that has nothing but a repeatable scene

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
If I try to update my charisma after doing the Ruth quest of beating the old man outside the restaurant it says that I "still need to do something" and can't proceed

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
No, there is none but if you send me your corrections I will incorporate them.
I'll have to go through all the content to redo my corrections, I have a habit of deleting all previous versions of games when I grab an update, and this time I forgot to move my corrections out of the folder of the previous version :cry::eek:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
There is content with Beatrice in this update or it will be in the next update.
No, not in this update. But next one, 0.5, will have a scene with an update

My family route just says "I should go to the pool" but the only pool I can think of is the one in the sorority house and that has nothing but a repeatable scene
At wich point of the family story are you? That's the last quest, it's not the sorority pool, is the mansion pool but you have to unlock it first.

If I try to update my charisma after doing the Ruth quest of beating the old man outside the restaurant it says that I "still need to do something" and can't proceed
Are you sure you deal with the old man? The quest can fail if you don't have enough strength points. Try to go to the restaurant at early night, if the old man is still there then the quest hasn't been done yet.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I am already working on 0.5 update and the work is progressing fast. The update will include 10 new scenes (plus 2 for patreons), including new scenes for Beatrice and Alison.
My goal is to release it in the first half of April, which would be a significant improvement compared to 0.4. I hope I can arrive on time. The exact release date will be announced on April 1st.
The poll for the content of update 0.6 will remain open for one more week.

I am working on 0.5 and the content is already decided. It will include two scenes with girls voted on a previous poll, Alison (gym), and Beatrice (Michael's wife).
Now, 0.6 will continue and conclude a full secondary story. You will decide wich secondary story I will make.

Hospital
Alley
Park
Strip Club
Social Club
Beach
Forest

Sep 22, 2022

I am already working on 0.5 update and the work is progressing fast. The update will include 10 new scenes (plus 2 for patreons), including new scenes for Beatrice and Alison.
My goal is to release it in the first half of April, which would be a significant improvement compared to 0.4. I hope I can arrive on time. The exact release date will be announced on April 1st.

I am working on 0.5 and the content is already decided. It will include two scenes with girls voted on a previous poll, Alison (gym), and Beatrice (Michael's wife).
Now, 0.6 will continue and conclude a full secondary story. You will decide wich secondary story I will make.

Hospital
Alley
Park
Strip Club
Social Club
Beach
Forest
Beach

Fenni_Grumfind

Jan 21, 2018

Hospital
Alley
Park
Strip Club
Social Club
Beach
Forest
I should have access to the mansion, all other lines are done for the current update but the mansion won't allow me access at any time of day

kustavo

Nov 14, 2020
[인용="셴지, 게시물: 10228832, 회원: 5723281"]
누구든지 0.3에서 전체 저장을 받았습니까? 다시 시작하고 싶지 않고 내 모든 것을 잃었습니다.
[/인용]

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
An extremely fun, and different VN. Has a lot of laugh out loud humor, and also when it gets serious it's still laugh out loud funny, although sadly super problematic.

It also includes a lot of clips of real people. THe fact that it has real people, and turn based combat was just too much to resist! Combat is pretty fun too!

The best thing about this game, BY far is the fact that it doesn't make you grind. Almost every game I've played like this forces you to grind to build up stats and money. Instead it doesn't require you to build up all that much money, and the way that you earn it is both fast, effortless, and fun, and the way that you build up stats is by doing fun, short mini games, and you're rewarded with more funny dialogue.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes