ffffgggg

Apr 2, 2020
any games with similar premises/content? i need something like this to kill time before next update

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you had a good 2022 and that you will have an even better 2023.
I have been working on 0.4 update this weeks thought to a slow pace due to holidays. But I am back to full work on it now and it's going well. I will publish the release date around mid February aiming for a release on the second half of February.
I will also publish another poll on the following days to know your opinions and preferences for the 0.3 update.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

As a general guideline I will like to know the preferences of patrons about the 0.3 scenes. This poll will perhaps lead to a scene with the winner of the poll to be included in 0.5, (since the scenes for 0.4 are already planed and being make). Also, it will mean that I could make in the future similar scenes.
So, wich one was your favorite scene in 0.3?

1) Charlotte (brunette journalist)
2) Susan and Lydia (brunette neibourgh and her blonde daughter)
3) Audrey scenes (both the scene in the car and the scene in the pool)
4) Sorority (Audrey's friends)
5) Kayla (Philipe's wife and now your secretary)
6) Xandra and Vivian (Ruth's asian stripper friend and one of the photo studio's model)
7) Rose (Ruth's redhead stripper friend)
8) Rose and Chloe (the later and her sister)

Sep 22, 2022

As a general guideline I will like to know the preferences of patrons about the 0.3 scenes. This poll will perhaps lead to a scene with the winner of the poll to be included in 0.5, (since the scenes for 0.4 are already planed and being make). Also, it will mean that I could make in the future similar scenes.
So, wich one was your favorite scene in 0.3?

1) Charlotte (brunette journalist)
2) Susan and Lydia (brunette neibourgh and her blonde daughter)
3) Audrey scenes (both the scene in the car and the scene in the pool)
4) Sorority (Audrey's friends)
5) Kayla (Philipe's wife and now your secretary)
6) Xandra and Vivian (Ruth's asian stripper friend and one of the photo studio's model)
7) Rose (Ruth's redhead stripper friend)
8) Rose and Chloe (the later and her sister)

hello mister, when will the update be released ? I liked everything about your work .

Reactions: Horny Saint

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017

В качестве общего руководства я хотел бы знать предпочтения посетителей о сценах 0.3. Этот опрос, возможно, приведет к тому, что сцена с победителем опроса будет включена в версию 0.5 (поскольку сцены для версии 0.4 уже планируются и создаются). Также, это будет означать, что я мог бы снимать в будущем подобные сцены.
Итак, какая сцена была вашей любимой в 0.3?

1) Шарлотта (брюнетка-журналистка)
2) Сьюзен и Лидия (брюнетка соседка и ее светловолосая дочь)
3) Сцены с Одри (и сцена в машине, и сцена в бассейне)
4) Женское общество (друзья Одри)
5) Кайла (жена Филиппа, а теперь ваш секретарь)
6) Ксандра и Вивиан (азиатская подруга-стриптизерша Рут и одна из моделей фотостудии)
7) Роуз (рыжая подруга-стриптизерша Рут)
8) Роуз и Хлоя (последняя и ее сестра)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I'm pretty close to finish the next update. It's going to have 10 scenes and not 9 as I had planned, since I added a new scene with Honoka from 0.1 version.
After the launch I will publish a new poll for the Patreons to choose content for 0.5 version.

Release dates:

Tier 3 and 4: 22 February.
Tier 1 and 2: 25 February.
Public release: 28 February.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
nc0.4.png

TheStallion 0.4

Full game (Win/Linux):

Full game (Mac):

Update (from 0.3 to 0.4):