TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
btw, out of curiousity, how much strength, intelligence etc are needed for most of the scenes that require these stats?

Also, is anyone working on an update for the walkthrough?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
btw, out of curiousity, how much strength, intelligence etc are needed for most of the scenes that require these stats?

Also, is anyone working on an update for the walkthrough?
For now you can only get 3 points each and thats enough for every quest. When the game is finish you will need 10.

Tomorrow morning I will update the walktrough.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
For now you can only get 3 points each and thats enough for every quest. When the game is finish you will need 10.

Tomorrow morning I will update the walktrough.
Oh wow, pretty sure that I've got 2 strength and Charm already, and 1 intelligence. nice to know that I've got almost everything I need at this point.

BTW, I really like that from what I've seen you haven't made us save up that much money to afford things so far, is that gonna continue to be the case?

Also, am I gonna be able to make more money from anything besides doing my photoshoot job?

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Oh wow, pretty sure that I've got 2 strength and Charm already, and 1 intelligence. nice to know that I've got almost everything I need at this point.

BTW, I really like that from what I've seen you haven't made us save up that much money to afford things so far, is that gonna continue to be the case?

Also, am I gonna be able to make more money from anything besides doing my photoshoot job?
Thnks. There are another way that is unlocked as you progress with the story, and eventually you will not need to work anymore once you get the family fortune.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
How do you go about getting the first charm point?
If you are using V0.4 then.

Look at the walkthrough. And act on it....

"1 I should practice my charisma. Maybe Ruth can help me. I can find her at "Free Ladies" in the "Cheaptrash" neighborhood during the early hours of the night."

Just talk to Ruth and choice the training chat opinion not the talk about the past opinion.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I had planned to give the release date of 0.5 update on April 1st, but right now I'm a little bit behind schedule, so I'm going to wait a week. The delay will not be more than a week because the game is almost ready. And with 10 scenes and done in a month and half it's still going to be the biggest update in the shortest amount of time so far.
In another order of things, the survey for update 0.6 is finished. The winner was the hospital path although it will include additional content. After the release of update 0.5 I will do a poll to decide what content will be in 0.7 update. Only the three candidates who got votes in this poll will be included and the losers will not get the full story but will get a scene.

Reactions: Imrick

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

I had planned to give the release date of 0.5 update on April 1st, but right now I'm a little bit behind schedule, so I'm going to wait a week. The delay will not be more than a week because the game is almost ready. And with 10 scenes and done in a month and half it's still going to be the biggest update in the shortest amount of time so far.
In another order of things, the survey for update 0.6 is finished. The winner was the hospital path although it will include additional content. After the release of update 0.5 I will do a poll to decide what content will be in 0.7 update. Only the three candidates who got votes in this poll will be included and the losers will not get the full story but will get a scene.
Oh, is your goal to put out an decent sized update around once a month?

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Oh, is your goal to put out an decent sized update around once a month?
I have as a general goal to make the most content in the shortest amount of time without loosing quality. However this games took a lot of effort to do and I do have other proyects and things in my life. So when I have time to invest I work on the game as much as I can.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
This game is an absolute goldmine for netori content. Love how MC humiliates Michael and that he tells Kayla not to break up with Philipe because he'd rather keep fucking her behind his back. Also loved the cheating dirty talk with Melody, her scene was really hot.

Last edited:

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022

I'm close to finish 0.5 so I feel confident enough to announce a release date. As usual there is going to be a poll after the release. Hope you enjoy it.

Release dates:

Tier 3 and 4: 19 April.
Tier 1 and 2: 22 April.
Public release: 25 April.

ffffgggg

Apr 2, 2020

I'm close to finish 0.5 so I feel confident enough to announce a release date. As usual there is going to be a poll after the release. Hope you enjoy it.

Release dates:

Tier 3 and 4: 19 April.
Tier 1 and 2: 22 April.
Public release: 25 April.

thank you bro, your hard work is appreciated

Reactions: Horny Saint

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Party in the boss--- second backyard : the twins -weed........ I should talk everyone first....
I have already talked to everyone....how to proceed??
Thanks

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
TheStallion0.5
nc0.5.jpg
Full game PC:

Full game Mac:

Update (from 0.4 to 0.5):

Last edited:

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017