Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
The gallery unlocker is not working. I started a new game, fast forwarded to open the phone. There is no red heart displayed on the phone.
Let's see, you are playing the pc version, you downloaded the bugfix, installed, downloaded the GU, drop it on the folder, it ask you to overwrite, started a new game and still there is no heart?

Edited: Are you using the compressed version?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of those pictures toward top of page 1.... The second one w the 3 stacked girls might be my
favorite of all time. Not even sure why..it's just sooo damn erotic.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Horny Saint

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
This game has been fun so far.
Sure it needs tons of work but c'mon it's the first release and at
least the Dev seems to be interacting with folks here and trying
to help.

The paywall thing doesn't seem to be a big deal and I'm not sure
why some are complaining so much. No offense to anyone but
honestly, isn't it just a sex scene? I didn't think I was missing
any content? Not sure, please correct me if I'm wrong. The Dev
should be able to try to make money some how. So long as I'm
not missing any story content. I've played games where I missed
a lot of the story because I was playing the free version.

I kinda thought a lot of the girls were ugly, or tired, or too used.
Would love to see some action with Ruth, though. And by the
same token, some of the girls were fantastic.

I reached the end of the current content however it is still telling
me to goto the gym at noon. Possibly I missed something? I used
the walkthrough and got along with it ok.

Anyway...Cheers and Good Luck

Last edited:

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
Let's see, you are playing the pc version, you downloaded the bugfix, installed, downloaded the GU, drop it on the folder, it ask you to overwrite, started a new game and still there is no heart?

Edited: Are you using the compressed version?
I am using the full PC version. I have followed all of the steps exactly as you described; still no heart.

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
I am using the full PC version. I have followed all of the steps exactly as you described; still no heart.
Update! My bad. I reinstalled the hints system bugfix, then the gallery unlocker, then started a new game and fast forwarded past the intro, and voila! --- a red heart on the phone. All is well now.

• Red Heart

oedduelpds

Jun 21, 2017
18 Now that I have improved my intellectual skills, I should also improve my strength. I could drop by the gym in the midtown district. I think noon would be the best time.

when i fuck the gym girl,then cant do anything,what can i do ?

timsi

Sep 24, 2017
Game's "clock" broke after a few days of game-time. Progress became impossible because game no longer recognized what time of day it was.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I personal, this game as good. And could be excellent if the development read all the comments, and get a lot of good updates going. The potential for this game is vast and should be a very excellent game. Thank you to the developer.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
18 Now that I have improved my intellectual skills, I should also improve my strength. I could drop by the gym in the midtown district. I think noon would be the best time.

when i fuck the gym girl,then cant do anything,what can i do ?
The Bugfix should fix that issue (and you should install it), but sadly it will only fix it for a new save. If you don't want to restar all over again you can use the walkthrough and for the next update it will be fix. You will find both in the first page.

Game's "clock" broke after a few days of game-time. Progress became impossible because game no longer recognized what time of day it was.
This is quite wierd. It seems you are the only guy with this problem. Can you pass me a save here? Otherwise it's going to be difficult to fix the issue.
You can find the save in the: "TheStallion/game/saves" folder. Send me the persistant file as well.

Reactions: Badborg

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
This is quite wierd. It seems you are the only guy with this problem. Can you pass me a save here? Otherwise it's going to be difficult to fix the issue.
You can find the save in the: "TheStallion/game/saves" folder. Send me the persistant file as well.
No no, my game clock was a bit wonky as well but I just ignored it.
Morning started at 02:00

I don't remember what else atm...

I remember at one point semi early on, something had me hung up and I couldn't leave my flat. I ended up getting
flustered and just skipping a bunch of days, saved, exited, and started using the x32 version and it worked fine after that....I guess throwing a fit was what fixed it.... lol Though the clock time is still off

Cheers

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to visit masako(step11) at noon (after restaurant, step10)
k it was 16.00

( can tips contain full names of locations... caz there are couple of restaurrants, stripclubs etc)
(yeah i also have 2.00 morning thing)

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
for work quest. having trouble finding the weed in the bedroom

had to slow down so the cursor would change. found it and finished

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
for work quest. having trouble finding the weed in the bedroom
On the nightstand, left side of bed... if I remember.
looks more like a pen or pencil.

Sorry I'd go back and check for sure, but don't have any saves from then.

Last edited:

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Hi, I 'm buying flowers for Masako, I'm going to her house, I 'm giving her flowers, we're going to the park, I'm taking a test there . We go to a shopping store and find ourselves in a cafe and there I 'm stuck on a test , she says thank you for a good date and goes home . (I open my phone and there he writes that I have to go back to the shopping store and buy flowers.) I'm stuck when we come to the cafe I don't know the answers.

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
I'm getting really bad fps in the game, like below 10 mostly, only game I have the issue on.
Making it so every click take couple of extra seconds, which in this game where there are a lot of clicking and traveling makes everything take a long while.

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I'm getting really bad fps in the game, like below 10 mostly, only game I have the issue on.
Making it so every click take couple of extra seconds, which in this game where there are a lot of clicking and traveling makes everything take a long while.
As far as I know, that's a Renpy thing. However I would see if there is asomething I can do.

I'm stuck on the gym weights mini-game. Has anyone got the right sequence please. Thanks.
There is no right sequence, you just have to press arrows in the order they are presented fast. You can lower difficulty or, like a last resort, at the begining you have the option to desactivate minigames.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Did you try the -32 version that's in there?
It works better for me.

Cheers

Reactions: Mangrovee
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes