• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
As far as I know, that's a Renpy thing. However I would see if there is asomething I can do.

There is no right sequence, you just have to press arrows in the order they are presented fast. You can lower difficulty or, like a last resort, at the begining you have the option to desactivate minigames.
Ok, thanks. I'll keep at it.

Reactions: Horny Saint

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I think a useful feature to have in the future would be the option to have a clickable house button on the UI so you can instantly travel back to your house (or the last place you slept) at the click of a button to lessen the time spent clicking through screens. It would certainly make ending the day a bit easier but that's just my opinion :)

Reactions: Horny Saint

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
I actualized the Bugfix to fix the clock issue. You can find it here:

Bugfix

Spanish Patch (v1.0)

And I made a spanish patch (v0.1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: django009

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
Status Update

Status Update The Stallion v0.2

I have been working on the bugfix and also in the next versión. The goal is to launch it at some point in the second half of September and I am quite optimistic about making it in time.
The update however will be shorter than the v0.1 wich in turn took way more time. It will feature 6 different scenes (plus 1 extra scene for Patreons).
As always, thanks to all the Patreons for their support. You make The Stallion posible.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I have a missing girl from the gym, whom I have to pay for training at noon, I come at 12:00, she is not there, I have tried all the days of the week, and she does not appear. What did I do wrong?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have a missing girl from the gym, whom I have to pay for training at noon, I come at 12:00, she is not there, I have tried all the days of the week, and she does not appear.
It might be because you are finished with everything and that's just the end for now?
That's what mine was.

Cheers

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes