Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I knew some people will got problems there since there is no clear option.
For the first "test" the correct answers are:
The first time it's the third option ("Are you kidding me? I didn't even red that shit") and after that the first option "Maybe if I eat the book....".
Hope you get it. Should work.

Mhh, that's wierd. Check the inventory (in the phone), do you have the gym's membership?
If you don't, you need to talk with Alison at noon, and you will need some money.
If you do, just for a try go at the morning to the park and the beach (there is a little beach inside the beach).
Thank you , it helped me , I had to go to the beach .

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I can fuck Allison, but the quest about going to the gym at noon is still there and I can only watch the girls train at noon and that's it.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I can fuck Allison, but the quest about going to the gym at noon is still there and I can only watch the girls train at noon and that's it.
Yeah, you need to download and install the bugfix for that, as someone already pointed out. You find it in the OP, you probably overlooked it, it's next to the compressed version. It only works on a new game though, it won't work in your save that's already broken.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah, you need to download and install the bugfix for that, as someone already pointed out. You find it in the OP, you probably overlooked it, it's next to the compressed version. It only works on a new game though, it won't work in your save that's already broken.
I have uploaded a bug fix.v1.2 and I could only go to the beach and the quest also remained that it was necessary to come to the gym at noon, I come there, I can only watch the girls who train there.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I have uploaded a bug fix.v1.2 and I could only go to the beach and the quest also remained that it was necessary to come to the gym at noon, I come there, I can only watch the girls who train there.
So, you didn't read my last sentence.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I 'll try to go through it again, maybe it will help me, do you think .
The bugfix does only work on new saves, if you add it and carry on in your current save you'll see no change, as the variables are already in play, the only way for it to actively change things and work as it should is when starting a brand new game, I've specifically tested the game without the bugfix until I got to the broken quest, then added the bugfix and restarted the game and tested, and with bugfix, the issues you mentioned are all fixed. So yes it will help and yes it's mandatory that you start a brand new game after 'installing' the bugfix.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
The bugfix does only work on new saves, if you add it and carry on in your current save you'll see no change, as the variables are already in play, the only way for it to actively change things and work as it should is when starting a brand new game, I've specifically tested the game without the bugfix until I got to the broken quest, then added the bugfix and restarted the game and tested, and with bugfix, the issues you mentioned are all fixed. So yes it will help and yes it's mandatory that you start a brand new game after 'installing' the bugfix.
But a new update will be released , too , do I have to play again or can I continue with the save that I have ?

Reactions: Forgotted

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
I could visit Angelina again. I feel like I'm missing something. (To do this, it is necessary to reach the first stage of Dikwana. Follow the path of statistics). I have only this left and I can 't figure out what to do .

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I could visit Angelina again. I feel like I'm missing something. (To do this, it is necessary to reach the first stage of Dikwana. Follow the path of statistics). I have only this left and I can 't figure out what to do .
Well have you done all of the Stats path and gone to the temple's lake to get to the first stage of Dickvana. If not you have to go to the temple's lake in the Afternoon. Then away you go.

If you have then so just go back to the 2nd Beach when it is the 2nd stage of morning, or go to Angelina's house in the afternoon. And just go through the sex again and at the end new dialogue comes and you can get going with the final part of the Other path.

Last edited:

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Status Update

Status Update The Stallion v0.2

I have been working on the bugfix and also in the next versión. The goal is to launch it at some point in the second half of September and I am quite optimistic about making it in time.
The update however will be shorter than the v0.1 wich in turn took way more time. It will feature 6 different scenes (plus 1 extra scene for Patreons).
As always, thanks to all the Patreons for their support. You make The Stallion posible.
This is the best game I've played, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horny Saint

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I am stuck!
In the "Stats" path the Shaolin monk tells me he can't teach me anything and I don't move forward.

In the "Others" path when I send the message to Blanche the friend of Angelina.
I get stuck with error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 865, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 867, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 869, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 871, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 873, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 875, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 876, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 880, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 882, in execute
NameError: Name 'nome' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/map.rpyc", line 1477, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 867, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 869, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 871, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 873, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 875, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 876, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 880, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone.rpy", line 882, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1574, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1693, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'nome' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TheStallion 0.1
Wed Sep 21 11:33:28 2022

Horny Saint

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2022
In the "Stats" path the Shaolin monk tells me he can't teach me anything and I don't move forward.
How is that you don't move forward? You should have finished the monk part for now if you are messaging Blanche. Soyou don't need to talk with the monk and the messege you will get it will always be the same.

In the "Others" path when I send the message to Blanche the friend of Angelina.
I get stuck with error
I am testing but I can't find an error in the code. It should work fine. For now, let's do this. Try to change the name of the character (on the phone, stats, click on the name). If this doesn't work you can use the gallery unlocker to unlock that scene (You will not miss much this way. The content you miss it's mostly that scene, not much of story content).
In a couple days I will release the next update. If the mistake still persist (it shouldn't) we will see what to do.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Thank you!!!
I thought there was a second trial with the monk!
Changed the name but to no avail.
I have already unlocked the gallery.
I am waiting for the update at this point.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes