Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, the new update is out for Patrons. Now the wait begins continues.

I expect there will be a lot of complaints about the fact that the game has "gone backwards" in the amount of currently available content from people who aren't aware that the whole game is being reworked, though. That might be mitigated if it was indicated in the version number somehow instead of just being "0.11", but I dunno.

It also sounds like the new framework isn't quite in the most complete state at the moment, but Patreon only lets you see the first few words of a post before cutting off and saying "pay money to see more", so I don't know exactly what's going on there.

Reactions: yrban7477

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Well, the new update is out for Patrons. Now the wait begins continues.

I expect there will be a lot of complaints about the fact that the game has "gone backwards" in the amount of currently available content from people who aren't aware that the whole game is being reworked, though. That might be mitigated if it was indicated in the version number somehow instead of just being "0.11", but I dunno.

It also sounds like the new framework isn't quite in the most complete state at the moment, but Patreon only lets you see the first few words of a post before cutting off and saying "pay money to see more", so I don't know exactly what's going on there.
I'm deeply alarmed at the idea that this will take on RPG/free-roam map movement, which was hinted at on Patreon. I sincerely hope that this doesn't go in that direction because I'll have to just write this one off and I don't want to do that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm deeply alarmed at the idea that this will take on RPG/free-roam map movement, which was hinted at on Patreon. I sincerely hope that this doesn't go in that direction because I'll have to just write this one off and I don't want to do that.
crap i hope that's not a real thing that's planned.

Reactions: drcynic22

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
People asking about incest do REALIZE this is on Patreon right??? So even if incest was planned at some point that idea was scrapped AGES ago. But hell better it occurs in the beginning than 70% of the way through and we somehow end up with a "landlady" that doesn't charge rent and walks around half naked.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes