Davox

Jul 15, 2017
what why rewriting :(. Now we need to wait at least a year before we are back at the good stuff :(. It was really good before.
As someone whos playing this for the firs time i was shocked by how short it was, now i know why.

Also with the last message of the game the dev states he is a bit lost on the rewrite and needs help. Why the F start a rewrite if you haven't got an idea of what to do?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Really, why rewrites. At least there should be an older version before the rewrites here, so we can try that. It's really stupid if you download a game, that has couple of updates (11!) and think, ok this will take some time so get through, only then find out that it's remede, rewriten or similar, dan you end up with couple of minutes of content.

Other than that, maybe put a big announcement on the main page, that it's being remade and the old content is not there anymore.

I really like the game, but this let me felt very frustrated, especially after reading the changelog and seeing how much cońtent there was until the sixt update (and i read it before starting the game, which made it even worse).

Jun 26, 2020
As someone whos playing this for the firs time i was shocked by how short it was, now i know why.

Also with the last message of the game the dev states he is a bit lost on the rewrite and needs help. Why the F start a rewrite if you haven't got an idea of what to do?
iirc some people didn't like the system it had, and so he tried to please the people that were saying it was too linear

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
iirc some people didn't like the system it had, and so he tried to please the people that were saying it was too linear
I thought this one (what there is off it) was very linear no build up just straight into the H. Seems a very odd choice. Even odder that this isn't his first game.

I played nano control, it was the polar opposite, it took ages to get the women corrupted (which i don't mind) and then it seemed like the dev had no idea what to do with them and there was hardly any post corruption content.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Really, why rewrites. At least there should be an older version before the rewrites here, so we can try that.
That's the fault of the uploader not the dev. If anyone has the old version all they need to do is upload it somewhere post it here and ask a mod to put a copy in the OP explaining its the old version. The Mod will have just seen an new version posted by someone and updated the OP. Unless someone tells them what's going on they won't know.

Not sure what F95's policy is on this. If the game has had such a drastic rewrite I think it really needs a new thread as the reviews no longer mean anything. I personally hadn't played before and was expecting much more content based on the reviews and age of thread / number of posts.

Here are the last versions pre rewrite: v0.10

PC: /
Mac: /
Apk: /

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't know what reasons this dev gave for yet another rewrite noone really asked for, but I do know it was a matter of time until something happened.

If you want to make a mind control game, do not use Patreon. It's that simple. If you want to use Patreon, then settle for some vanilla shit that will disguise that, with tropes like "it's repressed feelings, they always wanted it" etc. And with the fact that probably no one will give a shit about that watered down story.

Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Dev says he has no idea what to do. I don't see this lasting at this point and there was talk of taking the game in a direction that I wasn't a fan of. I think I'd best just go now and wish the dev good luck with his future endeavors.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but the way I interpreted his post was that the issue was with the artist being slow causing lag in production and he was unsure about going through the process of replacing the artist, not confusion about the rewrite itself.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
not a white knight or anything but you guys need to chill.

the dude has to remake his game, i'm sure he's got good reasons, give him time and find another game to release youselves until he's done.

making a game is work and it takes time. relax.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
not a white knight or anything but you guys need to chill.

the dude has to remake his game, i'm sure he's got good reasons, give him time and find another game to release youselves until he's done.

making a game is work and it takes time. relax.
Not really the issue I'm having with it. He could take his time between releases, I'm patient, I can wait. My issue is that he's going to rework the game in a manner that I don't think I would enjoy. I prefer VNs. I do not play RPG games.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys does anyone have a simple walkthrough ? my game ends after the bathroom scene with jaina but i see more scenes in the gallery......

Reactions: libertypics

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
If the dev wants a rewrite that no one is asking for then this is a sign that the dev is getting tired of working on this project and that's not a good sign. I'd just forget this game for a year and see if it was ever progressed at this point, don't build up any interest tell then cause this can be abandoned in the following months.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes