VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dark Mind will improve over time. The developer is new but excited about the project.
He takes time for criticism and wishes.

And he also likes renpy games
Male or female mc?

" Main characters Sandra and Kelly. " makes me think female, but some of the posts make it seem like male.

Apr 8, 2018
Two of them look somewhat normal and then the blonde and the tanktop kid look like they've been tossed in a blender right after they were born, all the blood rushed to the blonde's head and the tiny head and tiny shoulders guy just turned into a frickin long limbed goblin

• Haha
Reactions: hr17 and Mad Max81

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
Review.
camdaddy1488

"Releasing a game with virtually zero content is dumb, still can't figure out why developers do this. Attempt at money grab is all I can figure. All it really does is frustrate people. Judging by the first release probably going to have to wait for at least 5 releases to even make it worth downloading."

1. Thank you for the Review Its an Demo by the way so...
2. Me or anyone did not paid for this DEMO
3. He already got´so many advices and criticize to regain his work and that was his goal to get advices and he is thankful for that

Reactions: badasst82

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll wait and see what content there will be like maybe some mother daughter fun time. I can say for sure that I won't be interested in any ugly old dudes or the Elvis impersonators but hopefully you'll get choices on who you can do things with.

Reactions: Mad Max81

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
Your game has potential; whether it's an involvement with family members only, or perhaps following an NTR path. You will have "guaranteed success" if you split the game into two routes, one incestuous and the other NTR.
Dark Mind will include this routes, May Be a third one too, Like a Dark side route but he wont tell. we will see. Thank you, this means a lot for him to collect Ideas and critics.
He already startet to fix the first release. ;) (y)
He Likes Games Like AWAM or GGGB, Dating my Daughter and summertime saga.

Reactions: Pyrrical and giqui

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Two of them look somewhat normal and then the blonde and the tanktop kid look like they've been tossed in a blender right after they were born, all the blood rushed to the blonde's head and the tiny head and tiny shoulders guy just turned into a frickin long limbed goblin
the younger they look the more deformed they have to be in order to not get banned here

• Haha
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
noise looks much better, her arms are a little on the thin side though, she looks like those picture of girls with anorexia, which I guess is a kink, but I dunno if it was intentional. Like, especially just under where the arm connects to the shoulder, but probably the whole arms is slightly under scaled to the size of the body.

Reactions: Mad Max81
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes