VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
PIC2.png

Overview:
An everyday family experiences tricky situations in which the player decides about the fate to come. Main characters Sandra and Kelly.
Password for Extra Mode: 9669

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-24
Developer: Dark Mind
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
ANDROID

Extra: Cheat mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

DR1.png GN4.png GN8.png GN19.png GU4.png GU10.png Hot2.jpg Hot3.jpg BB1.png BB4.jpg DR3.png GU5.png OP1.png OP8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'd guess Welsh from the swill Gramps is glaring at

Edit:" Scotsmen fehrrr fox seik" Orkney single swill

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Max81

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played this introduction and i must say that the wife's model is very sexy, althought some pics are very grainy.
All the characters are very intersting and i'm hoping for an orgy after the dinner, followed by a sharing/hotwifing path where the family fuck all the people and also the incest must be present obviously… there are few "family" games with this plot, in general the clichè is a MC (son) that fucks everyone in the family and also outside of it, with the father passed away or divorced (classic harem/incest game).
So i'll follow this game and i'll wait 19th of June for to see the first "true" version of this game, but the premises are very good for the moment!

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
I have played this introduction and i must say that the wife's model is very sexy, althought some pics are very grainy.
All the characters are very intersting and i'm hoping for an orgy after the dinner, followed by a sharing/hotwifing path where the family fuck all the people and also the incest must be present obviously… there are few "family" games with this plot, in general the clichè is a MC (son) that fucks everyone in the family and also outside of it, with the father passed away or divorced (classic harem/incest game).
So i'll follow this game and i'll wait 19th of June for to see the first "true" version of this game, but the premises are very good for the moment!

Dark Mind will improve over time. The developer is new but excited about the project.
He takes time for criticism and wishes.

And he also likes renpy games

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Good start dark_mind! I think your hardware is not "good" for this work but if you can reder like this with him then you can improve it using a PS (adobe photoshop):
You can only Reduce Noise or try this...
1. Duplicate the layer
2. Reduce Noise (Strength-10; Color-90)
3. Duplicate the layer
4. Surface Blur (Radius-5; Threshold-10)
5. Smart Sharpen (Amount-90; Radius-1; Gaussian Blur)
6. Opacity-70 of the second Layer (The Blurred One)

I wish you good luck with your project.

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
Good start dark_mind! I think your hardware is not "good" for this work but if you can reder like this with him then you can improve it using a PS (adobe photoshop):
You can only Reduce Noise or try this...
1. Duplicate the layer
2. Reduce Noise (Strength-10; Color-90)
3. Duplicate the layer
4. Surface Blur (Radius-5; Threshold-10)
5. Smart Sharpen (Amount-90; Radius-1; Gaussian Blur)
6. Opacity-70 of the second Layer (The Blurred One)

I wish you good luck with your project.
he did some of the work with PS, he needs practice but has also to gain money for hardware.

he will test and try your instruction! Thank you so much!

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes