VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Have fun :).I must hope that it will me here sometime released:cry:
Finished it. scenes without much spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wished it would be more, but I do understand he has work/private life etc. especially with only 4 supporters.

Btw: next charge on Patreon will be 1.July, so one can become a patreon without any charges. Maybe this way the numbers will raise and even sustain.
I just subscribed today. Don´t want to post the link so early, so more people support him for faster updates.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I just subscribed today. Don´t want to post the link so early, so more people support him for faster updates.
it is understandable that you do not post the link on the same day but it happens with popular games here very often.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

ANDROID

- -

I inserted in Android the option to change the opacity and the font size. (y)

Unofficial version

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Can you elaborate on "The stoner family's" title? Is there any cannabis in this game? Because if there is Im gonna have to refrain from playing it and while I'm at it Ill tell my son to not play it either. If I see even one weed being smoked Im afraid I might start toking the smead myself you know how it is G.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Well it's not awful but the pacing is way off, models could improve and some spell checking is needed but yeah, not terrible at all.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Only thing Stopping me from Joining Support with this Dev, is the fact that the Next release is planned for the 31st of August.
I only support Devs with regular updates (and also good updates)
But still good update.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes