VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
actually had a normal family on the side?

max27

May 28, 2017
Any other games with female protagonist having sex with father in law? I have played Lily in the valley.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev:
"
Hello friends,

The work for V0.04 is in progress. As promised, Patreons will not be charged until V0.04 is released. So spread the word that anyone can currently follow me for free until V0.04 is released. :)

Furthermore, I would like to announce the following news:

- As previously mentioned, the game will be released in a 3-month-cycle.
However, I will start a poll to see if you prefer updates more frequently (1.5 months) with less content or updates every 3 months with more content.

- As probably all of you noticed: English is not my mother tongue, hence I hired a proofreader to correct and improve the script. He has already started working on v0.03 and corrected it. The corrected script will be available together with v0.04.

Current status:

My new PC arrived, which means renders will be created faster. I've already finished the boat scene and renders are already running on the new PC, so don't let the status irritate you.

Stay tuned for more,
Dark Mind
"

Dec 4, 2019
Matter of taste, I like it. Hope the developer didn't give up. He let the release date pass without a word. Would be a shame to lose another hopeful little-different-story. Most game stories repeat themselves.

Reactions: zampa
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes