VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
I mean I get why, it was more of a rhetorical question. It's just sad to find a new game that fits your kink and it's dead already.
She Will Continue. Asked her in a eMail. Her new project will be in high definition and the story sounds very good. But in German language. However, she is continuing her education, So it will take a while for her to continue. It will also be her last try for more Patreons. At the same time she is working on the end of The Stoners V0.04.

Feb 12, 2021
Life and his strange ways
Erscheinung Frühjahr 2023 / Release spring 2023
The Stoners V0.04 The End / Life and his strange ways
not finding a link to "Life and His Strange Ways" here, or anywhere online; is it a 1st release? n any news/ETA on final "Stoner Family"? thx

P.S. FANTABULOUS GAME...shame it's coming to an end so abruptly :cry: ANY 3d games with the woman (as MC or not, doesn't matter) cheating on and/or cuckolding her husband/boyfriend with his dad and/or son (hotwifing not good enuff...want the man not knowing/approving of), ESPECIALLY if there's also a daughter involved that is also cheating/cuckolding her man or father (BBC n getting knocked up/impregnated a bonus), including joining her mom for FFM/FFMM+ (even if it's against the daughter's will, n the mom is encouraging the man/men to force her n breed her), PLEASE send me a link to that game...THANK YOU!! :love:

P.P.S. wow, my own post just got my juices flowing; but can't figure out how to start one of those "seeking" threads...any help?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Stoners V0.04 The End
1674840549325.png
End of The Stoners

Hello Friends,first of all i would like to apologize to you
as i haven't contacted you for a long time.
Unfortunately it didn't work with V0.4

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Stoners V0.04 The End
View attachment 2344233
End of The Stoners

Hello Friends,first of all i would like to apologize to you
as i haven't contacted you for a long time.
Unfortunately it didn't work with V0.4
Life and his strange ways LOL

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev apparently stopped work on v0.04 and began work on a new game promised for early this year:

Marked as Abandoned.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes