• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Hello friends,
first of all i apologize for the delay, i've been very busy lately. I also had corona disease two weeks ago. As a result, I could not continue my project because I had to do home office for my employer. To explain I work 8 hours a day for my employer, I drive 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back. I sleep about 6 hours and I also have to eat and cook at home, family celebrations with holidays with guests in my house ect ect.. I don't want to find any excuses for my delay, just explain what difficulties I'm struggling with but still continue for 20 euros patreon money because I enjoy this game. Unfortunately, as you can see, I wasn't able to deliver the game today for the 15th due to Corona. i will give it in 3 weeks. Again, I apologize and am ashamed that I didn't make it. your dark mind
Hello friends,
first of all i apologize for the delay, i've been very busy lately. I also had corona disease two weeks ago. As a result, I could not continue my project because I had to do home office for my employer. To explain I work 8 hours a day for my employer, I drive 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back. I sleep about 6 hours and I also have to eat and cook at home, family celebrations with holidays with guests in my house ect ect.. I don't want to find any excuses for my delay, just explain what difficulties I'm struggling with but still continue for 20 euros patreon money because I enjoy this game. Unfortunately, as you can see, I wasn't able to deliver the game today for the 15th due to Corona. i will give it in 3 weeks. Again, I apologize and am ashamed that I didn't make it. your dark mind

There are for patreons posts with the titel " " and " " but i´m not a suporter so i can´t post it too

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017

Hello friends,
Hello friends,

There are for patreons posts with the titel " " and " " but i´n not a suporter so i can´t post it too

I hope you are better, my friend

Reactions: LuckyLuke_1974

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Man, this pandemic took all my reservations, otherwise I would be helping this project. A game that has a captivating and very exciting story, deserved a lot more patrons. :(

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man, this pandemic took all my reservations, otherwise I would be helping this project. A game that has a captivating and very exciting story, deserved a lot more patrons. :(
absolutly this game deserves more then 3 supporter on patreon

Reactions: giqui

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
absolutly this game deserves more then 3 supporter on patreon
4 supporters now ;)
I like the art and kind of game. so why not supporting it :)

For now, no one can download the game, as he unfortuantely uploaded it on GDrive with request/approval system.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
4 supporters now ;)
I like the art and kind of game. so why not supporting it :)

For now, no one can download the game, as he unfortuantely uploaded it on GDrive with request/approval system.
at least he now has 4 supporters.was it an accidentally with equest/approval system? or did he want to?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes