VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Hello friends,
first of all i apologize for the delay, i've been very busy lately. I also had corona disease two weeks ago. As a result, I could not continue my project because I had to do home office for my employer. To explain I work 8 hours a day for my employer, I drive 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back. I sleep about 6 hours and I also have to eat and cook at home, family celebrations with holidays with guests in my house ect ect.. I don't want to find any excuses for my delay, just explain what difficulties I'm struggling with but still continue for 20 euros patreon money because I enjoy this game. Unfortunately, as you can see, I wasn't able to deliver the game today for the 15th due to Corona. i will give it in 3 weeks. Again, I apologize and am ashamed that I didn't make it. your dark mind
Hello friends,
first of all i apologize for the delay, i've been very busy lately. I also had corona disease two weeks ago. As a result, I could not continue my project because I had to do home office for my employer. To explain I work 8 hours a day for my employer, I drive 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back. I sleep about 6 hours and I also have to eat and cook at home, family celebrations with holidays with guests in my house ect ect.. I don't want to find any excuses for my delay, just explain what difficulties I'm struggling with but still continue for 20 euros patreon money because I enjoy this game. Unfortunately, as you can see, I wasn't able to deliver the game today for the 15th due to Corona. i will give it in 3 weeks. Again, I apologize and am ashamed that I didn't make it. your dark mind

There are for patreons posts with the titel " " and " " but i´m not a suporter so i can´t post it too

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017

Hello friends,
Hello friends,

There are for patreons posts with the titel " " and " " but i´n not a suporter so i can´t post it too

I hope you are better, my friend

Reactions: LuckyLuke_1974

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Man, this pandemic took all my reservations, otherwise I would be helping this project. A game that has a captivating and very exciting story, deserved a lot more patrons. :(

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man, this pandemic took all my reservations, otherwise I would be helping this project. A game that has a captivating and very exciting story, deserved a lot more patrons. :(
absolutly this game deserves more then 3 supporter on patreon

Reactions: giqui

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
absolutly this game deserves more then 3 supporter on patreon
4 supporters now ;)
I like the art and kind of game. so why not supporting it :)

For now, no one can download the game, as he unfortuantely uploaded it on GDrive with request/approval system.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
4 supporters now ;)
I like the art and kind of game. so why not supporting it :)

For now, no one can download the game, as he unfortuantely uploaded it on GDrive with request/approval system.
at least he now has 4 supporters.was it an accidentally with equest/approval system? or did he want to?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes