VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
How is this NTR and the main character is a girl? Are we suppose to get jealous watching our boyfriend fuck other women lmfao?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not know if someone comments it already, but just in case I must tell you that if the ntr is avoidable, include it in the description of the game. Just ntr tag without this clarification will drive out a lot of people. Just say

yuyue62

Dec 15, 2018
Let me introduce the stroner family, there are AR-10、 M16、Stoner 63、SR25 and much more,,,

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Judging by those previews, you're going to want to let your renders bake longer
And leave 50s hairstyles in the 50s. Pompadours are even dumber looking then bell bottoms from the 70s. Rather walk around with bedhead then that. Tho platform shoes are worse then both.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So maybe this is not the dev's native language, but the spelling is so bad they probably keyed in the dialog on a broken Chinese "eyePhone".

Reactions: badasst82

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Dam what is up with those renders, the characters need a lot of polishing up to save this train wreck.
good luck you'll need it

BBC King

May 8, 2021
then why do you play a Female character game??? isn't that an option that you can also choose? :unsure:
People play games with female protagonist because they want to see that girl become a slutty cock-crazed whore.

NTR is meant to make you feel jealous of another person taking your love interest, what does a cock crazed main character have to do with NTR?

When I made that comment this game was tagged [Female Protagonist], now its [Multiple Protagonist] so I assume they changed it and you can ACTUALLY play as a man also which I assume is why there is a NTR tag.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes