VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Feb 12, 2021

Not usually into these whacky unrealistic circumstances were everyone's a sub slut by default with no morals but i gotta confess....i enjoyed this one. Somat easy and straight to the point rather than a well versed and scripted VN were nothing happens for a change. Makes me want to check out Blackmailing the Family and Gordon but i don't think i'm brave enough.

Good job dev, can't wait to see what you've got in store for Sandra next release, hopefully alot of debauchery with Frank, Brandon and Bo was it? The lounge and front door departure with the bedroom sex and dirty talk whet my appetite to see her run ragged by the old folk.

Mad Max81

May 26, 2021
any news?

Hi Guys,
the Work is going on but i´m not sure if it will last until the end of the month.
I would have a buffer plus 12 Days. I need to render all the pictures and coding
plus translate the script....
I try to deliver the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Status V0.02.....
The Game will be released at the 15th of september. After that there will be an vacation at the end of october for one week. In my vacation i will work on the scripts and programing so no delay for version 0.03

1.jpg

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Status....
Hi, sorry i didnt Post some Informations i still Working on the game and i will deliver at 15th of september. I will not give up on my Project

1 (2).jpg

Reactions: badasst82

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WIN 0.02

MAC 0.02

Nice update but short, there is also a cuckold scene (my favourite genre) :)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes