VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Stoner Family [v0.03] [Dark Mind]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Status....V0.03
And let's go to V0.03.
-As requested, i put a "Casting" in the menu in wich you can see all the Characteres again. It's not perfect but i will remodel it in the future.
-I have also now converted the menu into English. Sorry that I didn't do it at the beginning i didn't notice .

Your ❤Dark Mind❤
1.jpg

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Status
Right now I'm doing the scenes from Frank and Brandon. There are more scenes than expected but very sexy and hot.
I was also asked whether I could develop the game in a higher resolution, unfortunately not with this hardware. I will get a render PC for christmas. Then I will render better and test a higher resolution for V0.04.
Your Dark Mind
1 (2).jpg

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Kelly not alone with Frank ...
Kelly brought someone with her ...
Sorry that this post is so late. Unfortunately something went wrong and it didn't upload

1.jpg

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Love the render from the mother. Hope she is not "that" easily to get like with her brother in law ;)

Any idea about when to expect the next update? Hoped it would be a monthly.
Keep it up :)

Reactions: badasst82

yoall

Feb 8, 2021
Salvation ! do you know when the new and latest version of The Stoner Family is going to be released, please? ...

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
They should mention that the extra mode is the incest mode unlocked by the password 9669... Good Luck for the project. I must say that the render are not of my taste. anyway good luck
And with that pass code the 'Mother' is now referred to in the text as 'SON'...WtF ! makes for a confusng read. {@.@}, Sorry, but this game is a real mess, but hope it gets better with some better writing.

Last edited:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Status and release Date...
Hello my friends,
I the work is progressing.
I give the 15.4 for the publication date. And also want to talk about the future releases. I will do the scenes with the old pc and render with the new pc in the same second. I will release as requested in 3 month intervals. with the same amount of content. I sincerely apologize for the delay, this is unacceptable. It's been a lot of stuff lately plus my full time job. thank you for your understanding. Your dark mind
1 (4).jpg

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes