VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Story of a Survivor [Ep.1] [Piloo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well i would be awared after infection, where the pink is (he abandoned after first release)....

ok to be fair after the infection had two updates.
Yeah, i will stay out of this game untill he decides. I dont want to have to abandon the game because the Dev decided to turn it into a sandbox, i prefer to never get engaged

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think it should be called Survivor or The Survivor. Unnecessarily long and descriptive titles are a sign of poor quality. Well, unless you are going for one of those japanese titles, in which case, it should be called The Story of a Survivor: A Post-Apocalyptic Semen Eruption Extravaganza.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think it should be called Survivor or The Survivor. Unnecessarily long and descriptive titles are a sign of poor quality. Well, unless you are going for one of those japanese titles, in which case, it should be called The Story of a Survivor: A Post-Apocalyptic Semen Eruption Extravaganza.
lol I don't have a problem with the title, but giving a written story a title containing "The Story" does seem rather redundant/moot, now you say that.
Solo: A Star Wars Story - who would've known, if not told by the title!!? :ROFLMAO:

But to say that "it's a sign of poor quality" is rather inaccurate & basically amounts to "judging a book by its cover".
Which we shouldn't do.
The quality of the game could be good, maybe English is not the author's first language?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
So this looks better?
You can even see where the uncensor has been attached, at least some pubic hair would have covered that up.
adding body hair texture looks terrible unless the camera is fairly far away and using a particle system for body hair is really expensive if you want to make it look even half way decent. men without a little bit of body hair look weird but the devs time is better spent on other things

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I love me a good post-apocalyptic story so gave this a try. The renders are fine but nothing happens in this demo so I would advise newcomers to wait for more content.

The scripting is middling but only the constant misuse of the word reconnaissance was annoying. piloo55 "reconnaissance" is a noun and in a couple of spots you should have used "reconnoiter" which is the act of reconnaissance. In other spots you would have been better off using "scouting", "on patrol" or just "recon".

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
adding body hair texture looks terrible unless the camera is fairly far away and using a particle system for body hair is really expensive if you want to make it look even half way decent. men without a little bit of body hair look weird but the devs time is better spent on other things
What do you mean? like spending time on the penis transplant look?:ROFLMAO:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Shaving predates history but it was the men and women of early Egypt who really established shaving and hair removal as a regular part of daily grooming, a custom which continues today for people all over the world. The apocalypse is no reason to look like a beggar.
Well they would all have to be scroungers and beggars, it is the apocalypse with only a few survivors.;)

mokak77989

May 28, 2021
what is the difference from the version after infection ? does it include a continue of after infection or a new story ?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

well i would be awared.... after infection, where the pink is (he abandoned after first release)....

ok to be fair after the infection had two updates.
Yeah I’m not confident about this project based off his tone. Either be in this for the long haul or don’t waste anyone’s time.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
post apocalyptic world with a few humans left and everyones still shaved, they got their priorities straight :LOL:
I was thinking "For survivors of the post apocalyptic world, they look like they came from a modeling agency for a camping gears commercial, complete with designer brand clothing without a speck of dust on them."

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Nice start to the game with nice renders.
It would be nice to know future planned tags like NTR ( another male in the group James )
Not a fan of NTR . If it is planned then I can avoid this game .
If it is not NTR then can't wait for the next update .
Congrats Piloo for this amazing start to the VN

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess you'd have told The Beatles: "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?!?! :unsure: guys, what the fuck is this crap? just call it: Sgt Pepper or Pepper!"

:rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote