• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Story of a Survivor [Ep.1] [Piloo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
piloo55

View attachment 1298122
View attachment 1298129
Should be something like;

"... to reconnoiter ..." [this is the verb form]

or

"... to do reconnaissance ..." [This is the noun form]

Now for describing the person who performs the act of reconnaissance;

View attachment 1298152

You should say something like;

"She wants to be a scout" [more modern/English]
"She wants to be a reconnaisseur" [Correct version, though less well known as its directly taken from the French origin of the word]
"She wants to be a reconnoiterer" [Also correct, though possibly outdated/obsolete.]

You could replace the whole word group with that of "scout"

"I love to scout..."
"So I had more time to scout..."
"She wants to be a scout"

That might be easier to work with for someone that doesn't have English as a first language.

Also you need to decide if the black dude is called James or Jason, you're using both names for the same guy.
Thx!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, there will be a harem in the game.
Really nice start to the game. Love how you are using choices so we can mould the personality of MC and the game to our liking like you can be just friendly with a Li or avoid unwanted fetishes like voyeurism or BDSM. Just watch out for missing variable checks and change during coding which can cause inconsistency in the story with so many variable in game.

Also YES harem all the girls are just too damn beautiful with different personalities and bodies can't bring myself to refuse any:love:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Really nice start to the game. Love how you are using choices so we can mould the personality of MC and the game to our liking like you can be just friendly with a Li or avoid unwanted fetishes like voyeurism or BDSM. Just watch out for missing variable checks and change during coding which can cause inconsistency in the story with so many variable in game.

Also YES harem all the girls are just too damn beautiful with different personalities and bodies can't bring myself to refuse any:love:
I agree! Shaved or natural vagina, cunnilingus, BDSM ... It would be nice if it were like that with all possible fetishes.

I just hope I'm not forced to dominate Linda, be dominated by her, or like BDSM if I want to be in her route. I like certain fetishes, but I don't really like being forced into a fetish if I want to romance a certain character.

Reactions: piloo55

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Guys , will you please stop nagging about dev's first game?
As he stated this isn't a continuation , he only re-used material from it.
I'm gonna try this one and see for myself.
And if he abandons the lot , so be it.
Plenty more fish in the sea.

Reactions: piloo55

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Story of a Survivor [Ep.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Story of a Survivor [Ep.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of The Story of a Survivor [Demo]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Story of a Survivor [Demo]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-07-14
Version: Ep.1

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Story of a Survivor [Ep.1] APK -

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Short and not much sexual happening yet.
Suggestive enough but for now a dry-humper.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
No cities and no ruins right for setting if there shaved people roaming around so that means we won't tell from male and female characteristics maybe they just make male have more "bushy" eyebrows and that be all hair you ever need.
Post-apo settling will there be roaming mobs of undead, mutants or just few females and one male?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is it normal for your eyes to bleed when looking at the images in this game? Like, HOLY HIGH CONTRAST BATMAN!

There is a sense that the day light doesn't actually bounce, it just stays on the surface of objects until it disappears. I kind of reminds me of playing Half Life where everything looked great, but lighting wasn't solved yet. I guess I'm going back to Ravenholm... wish me luck!

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Shame its abandoned. Really looked forward to having an MC that wasn't a either an ugly bastard, a paper-thin "legal" boy, or just straight up an underage boy that they say is over 18 years old.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
well he was last logged in here Dec 24 and couldn't be bothered to post so pretty safe bet there isn't much chance of a return.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote