Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_10739

Rebecca2.png
The first completed character for part 3 - Rebecca

She is an innocent girl from the country and will, together with her grandpa, take care of your needs. So pull yourself together and be a gentleman!

The final edition of part 2 should be out by the end of next week.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Great news! I'll wait until next week to finally finish Chapter 2.
Hopefully, there won't be any game breaking bug. Thanks a lot Kasey!!

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i changed the value using cheat engine but i cant store the value. i bought some product and the value comes down to the original..any help??
work like a charm, tested multiple times... with new game and chapters
i assume you already know how to use cheat-engine tables, but let me explain how to.

first start game,
picture1- after game started just look @ or open info board to see current values, then open cheat-engine table posted by me (you will see question marks on all values)
picture2- select game process
picture3- confirm window pop - "Keep the current address lis/codelist?" select Yes...
View attachment 7594 View attachment 7595 View attachment 7596

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How many parts are planned in the game? How far from the end of the game are we ?
I hope that much more management content will be added, but I'm curious if that author stated already end goals...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There are supposed to be 3 chapters, so we have currently advanced 2/3 of the story. My guess is they are going to finish chapter 3 in a few months, give or take.

Reactions: Voilsh and Krull
U

User_10739

.33 was released to $20 patrons today, I just have to bide my time until it comes to my tier :(

Reactions: Krull

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Same as the last update... can't find any new content, still stuck on 4 penis points and can't interact with any of the characters except to be told I don't have enough of whatever you need. Is this a known issue where I need to start a new game?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Same as the last update... can't find any new content, still stuck on 4 penis points and can't interact with any of the characters except to be told I don't have enough of whatever you need. Is this a known issue where I need to start a new game?
He told for long time for new versions you must start every time new because of his changes. When you use an old save it is most time buggy it depends if you see it.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
From another forum

downloaded this one, did only chapter 1 for now, but there isn't much to see there. is this the link in the OP or should I download from there?

max haro

Jul 4, 2017
hey guys!
I am trying to download this game from the links posted by Kasey, but no success so far.
Can someone upload this game please?

max haro

Jul 4, 2017
hey guys!
I am trying to download this game from the links posted by Kasey, but no success so far.
Can someone upload this game please?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i have to start all over again to see new stuff?getting ridiculous starting over in all these games.page that has my acheivments are gone except the cheater one.cant find anything new and for some reason i hv 0 points on the nurse in white.i have had sex with her and some blonde last time i played.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
so i have to start all over again to see new stuff?getting ridiculous starting over in all these games.page that has my acheivments are gone except the cheater one.cant find anything new and for some reason i hv 0 points on the nurse in white.i have had sex with her and some blonde last time i played.
Yeah I am thinking about starting a policy of just dropping games that make you constantly replay from the start with each update. I don't mind in the first few versions, but when there's actually a fair amount of time (and sometimes grind) involved, it's incredibly annoying.

Reactions: danny19

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
In chapter 2 Im at the part where you do stuff for Viona and trying to blow up the journalists house but can't seem to find anywhere to place the explosives. Ive bought the TnT for the from construction site, search all over house but nothing, help please.

EDIT: NVM found the answer back on page. next the bed is where the bomb goes apparently.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It would be pointless for the bomb to be placed in plain sight, it's supposed to be under the bed, otherwise anyone could notice about the bomb,GTFO and given enough time, involve the police. Have in mind that the journalist wasn't at home and you don't know his schedule, so the logical choice would be to make sure that it's hidden and it explodes whenever he's asleep.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah makes sense guess I was more thinking about placing it by a gas line or something.

Anyways just finished with chapter 2 and must say kudos to the Dev, pretty good story, though the engrish is a bit to be desired. Can't wait for the next chapter.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes