Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i started over im on day 36 in the city,little money to be made till i up my life to 80 im at 40 :( have the snack stand open and delivered the packages.gotta grind my life up.ty for the tip.
My guy there is hardly any grind :/ you get cash for progressing so quick it's stupid I can't even make anymore money my counter wont even go up and I didn't cheat at all.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
My guy there is hardly any grind :/ you get cash for progressing so quick it's stupid I can't even make anymore money my counter wont even go up and I didn't cheat at all.
yeah ty i am glad i asked money easier than cheating

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok finally started over im enjoying this game .just find it odd i have to wait for the chick in cafe to approve me but brothel chick has already.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but you can't visit her more than once a day. If by some reason you can't enter the next day to her room...it might be because you have a pending quest from the Hospital, such as buying like 30 syringes, 30 drugs or something like that.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but you can't visit her more than once a day. If by some reason you can't enter the next day to her room...it might be because you have a pending quest from the Hospital, such as buying like 30 syringes, 30 drugs or something like that.
ty it was a timing thing .had to do something else at pharm then i could see alice.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
starting to get annoyed. vioanna gave me her approval but in nunnery she is still a blank.guess that means i have to start over again.what im miss to get her approval to show up?

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Don't bother with getting their approval yet, the approval of everyone hasn't been fully implemented yet. At most, maybe 1 or 2, but since you can't finish that quest without everyone's approval, then just wait until that quest is completed in a future version. The only plus about getting the approval of one of the Pharma CEO is that to get her approval you need to infiltrate somewhere and you get to fuck someone, yaaaay!:FeelsGoodMan: (be careful when you find your mark because if you click without reading the choices, you might end up killing her instead of fucking her :tf:!!!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Don't bother with getting their approval yet, the approval of everyone hasn't been fully implemented yet. At most, maybe 1 or 2, but since you can't finish that quest without everyone's approval, then just wait until that quest is completed in a future version. The only plus about getting the approval of one of the Pharma CEO is that to get her approval you need to infiltrate somewhere and you get to fuck someone, yaaaay!:FeelsGoodMan:
i got her approval,but it didnt register at the nunnery.i have docs and brothel approvals they registered.jackie says has to wait.vioanna should have shown in nunnery so i did something wrong there.and who is sandra?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You didn't do anything wrong this time, as I've just said, their approval hasn't been fully implemented yet. Right now that quest is unfinishable because they don't register as "finished" at the nunnery.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You didn't do anything wrong this time, as I've just said, their approval hasn't been fully implemented yet. Right now that quest is unfinishable because they don't register as "finished" at the nunnery.
thanks bro. greatful for your time

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I don't know how to use the cheat CT. Dose anyone know how to use it ? Thanks
as i was told dont need it once in the city do nuns jobs till she gives you 100k then dont buy anything go to your home and clock on the right side of building where it will say spec ops when you do.then buy that and theres a money bug in there get all you need

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck - I need 5 dick status for Alice yet I've level 4. How to get the last one? What 5 are available anyway?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Anybody has the cg pack? Because of lack of saves/gallery it's so hard to replay, unless you wait for 5+ updates.

Cawapuce2321

Sep 17, 2017
Hello guys i'm stuck i can't find the snack bar the sister talking about so i can't get any money i hope someone could help me thanks for your answers

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes