Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
still can t get 5.
1.Jackie
2.Sandra
3.Leah
4. basic 1

and?)
cant begin germa lab quests(requires 5). Same with Alice at Hospital.

U

User_10739

Looks like this may be a start from scratch thing again, there are new police events but I don't have a police station anymore??? Also day 74 event and I'm on day 133, nice...

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There's no need to pick up the hammer, you can just buy everything you need from the cop station on episode 2.

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
There's no need to pick up the hammer, you can just buy everything you need from the cop station on episode 2.
im at episode 2 and i have no cop station

Edit: for some reason it was bugged out i restarted and it all played out correctly this time

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Pretty weird played 0.23 from thumb drive with saves from 0.18 on home pc & work pc, on home pc cop shop is missing, work pc it is there...

Also used cheat engine to change day from 133 to 74 & locked it [X] to get day 74 content then unlocked it to go to day 134.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Penthouse resident = buy at the estate

Personally, Still stuck with the hammer problm...
Do you mean the lady selling the estate? I bought it and nothing happened with her. She got naked when showing it to me and that was all. Still stuck at 4. A glitch maybe? Or am I missing something?

Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
Do you mean the lady selling the estate? I bought it and nothing happened with her. She got naked when showing it to me and that was all. Still stuck at 4. A glitch maybe? Or am I missing something?
I was 5 dick pts, but with a police station & hammer bug. So i've restart, and now i've got 4 dick pts .... So srry, can't help, too many bug I think

eike2000

May 9, 2017
got 5pt dick, first you have 1pt, chapter 1, 50 love point with SUNNY, she will be BJ you, just piss on boob, not face : 2pt, next chap 2, solve quest cafe , buy it and at 2 floor ( in front of door ), raise love Jackie to 100 and sex : 3pts.
These is a bug, if you cheat money, if buy work house and brothel house before solve Leah quest, you cannot contact Leah and her girls anymore,. So completed Leah quest, and completed all quest of sandra ( kill big one, capture the kid, kill the asian guy) until the location "church" not anymore. Raise love Sandra to 100 (a bug if you gift her golden ring at first time , love raise 1 lovepoint ) ( top at female's milk house ) and fuck her : 4pts, now THIS IS TIME buy brothel house and raise love of Leah to 100, fuck her : 5pts. Beside there 2 blog that got 2 whores, you can relax your eyes in there.

Another bug : got 5pt and fuck prison girl ... it stuck, i cannot do anything but close game by taskmanager.

IF use cheat to edit wanted level at chap 1, the police station disapear at 3th day of chap 2, or a short event sunny will intro you to police station auto-popup. 2* wannted level at 1-2-3 first days of chap 2.

Quest Vivian, you need work house completed yours and upgraded until you got the 5th item : the boom, buy it, and buy a lockpick or a crane at police station, => quest, come house by break windows or unlock backdoor ( 1 warning ), come in and take 1 teddy bear, at sofa, a ( necklace or bracer or the thing? ) near it, to bedroom, look 2 drawer , 1 got 80$ and 1 nothing, plant boom underbed (warning must be not < 3 because the explode is count = 1 warning, if you have 3 warning, your quest uncompleted but you cannot solve Vivian quest ) DONOT look out window at living room, not set light on firehole, not touch the oven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
got 5pt dick, first you have 1pt, chapter 1, 50 love point with SUNNY, she will be BJ you, just piss on boob, not face : 2pt, next chap 2, solve quest cafe , buy it and at 2 floor ( in front of door ), raise love Jackie to 100 and sex : 3pts.
These is a bug, if you cheat money, if buy work house and brothel house before solve Leah quest, you cannot contact Leah and her girls anymore,. So completed Leah quest, and completed all quest of sandra ( kill big one, capture the kid, kill the asian guy) until the location "church" not anymore. Raise love Sandra to 100 (a bug if you gift her golden ring at first time , love raise 1 lovepoint ) ( top at female's milk house ) and fuck her : 4pts, now THIS IS TIME buy brothel house and raise love of Leah to 100, fuck her : 5pts. Beside there 2 blog that got 2 whores, you can relax your eyes in there.

Another bug : got 5pt and fuck prison girl ... it stuck, i cannot do anything but close game by taskmanager.

IF use cheat to edit wanted level at chap 1, the police station disapear at 3th day of chap 2, or a short event sunny will intro you to police station auto-popup. 2* wannted level at 1-2-3 first days of chap 2.

Quest Vivian, you need work house completed yours and upgraded until you got the 5th item : the boom, buy it, and buy a lockpick or a crane at police station, => quest, come house by break windows or unlock backdoor ( 1 warning ), come in and take 1 teddy bear, at sofa, a ( necklace or bracer or the thing? ) near it, to bedroom, look 2 drawer , 1 got 80$ and 1 nothing, plant boom underbed (warning must be not < 3 because the explode is count = 1 warning, if you have 3 warning, your quest uncompleted but you cannot solve Vivian quest ) DONOT look out window at living room, not set light on firehole, not touch the oven.

Thank you, I missed the Nun and the story that went with it. But I have got it all now. Man that was driving me nuts.

Reactions: Krull

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but cheating money is very easy. Go to your save file, and open it with notepad. Then edit the following values:

geld - money
love - sunny's love
wanted - your wanted level
wissen - intelligence
stärke - strength
leben - health
punkte - points
vital - sunny's health
vital max - self explanatory
b pharma loyal - loyalty to the pharmacy

Edit both values after each tag, or it will count the second value after an action has been done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

akon

May 21, 2017
Sorry to ask, but i was looking for the save file location in my hd's, but no positive results. So where is located the save file of this game pls?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Sorry to ask, but i was looking for the save file location in my hd's, but no positive results. So where is located the save file of this game pls?
C:\Users\your user name\Documents\PaC-DK Games\John Smith , or use the My Documents/Documents Shortcut in windows panel.

Reactions: jpsimon and Cirro84

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
C:\Users\your user name\Documents\PaC-DK Games\John Smith
Nothing to do with the game and I keep putting it off but I need to know, is your name taken from the movie or is it something entirely different.

I ask because I loved Krull in my youth.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Nothing to do with the game and I keep putting it off but I need to know, is your name taken from the movie or is it something entirely different.

I ask because I loved Krull in my youth.
Yes, from the movie.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
So I have to play the first chapter again if I start a new game then or is that not needed? Still stuck on 4 here.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
So I have to play the first chapter again if I start a new game then or is that not needed? Still stuck on 4 here.
yes, you have to replay at new game, dont you read the recomment at page[1] yet, are you? the game has been change : "It is better to create a new game because old save games can´t work correctly. But there is the money cheat option." in "Change-log:" ( lasted line ). So you should replay newgame and avoid some bug that I founded, actually i got clam 5pts at the 1st time play this 0.23 just by read source code of game, and that how the way.

By the way if some one use the cheat engineer or use the cheat table that this thread attachment, it will cause some tiny error at last, ~ day 10-15 of chap 2, i dont know what these error couse russian langue but when i read source code, i cant find out any that words, so i surrender. you should use artmoney and find out address by 8float. With this you can edit whole your inventory = 100 and you dont have to buy 100 times each item ( wow, 100 times per item, it made me terrible ).

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
Thanks to and (for the idea of editing save file, and its location) I've just resolved my hammer bug !

My solution :
If you are like me, with the hammer, but unable to break the window,
you just have to edit your save
and change de value of :
b;crime hammer;0
to
b;crime hammer;-1

reload your save, and enjoy !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes