Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
While other modders made cheats to lower Eric influence, and catch spiders. My mod had Max fucking every girl in the game, and Ann was pregnant with Max's mutant inbred child 3 months ago.
Which mod? Some mod you posted or something you edited in your game?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Where the hell do you click during the first mission for Viona? I've been trying to find the gas main in that dumb painted house but nothing works.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
In the courtyard click on the hammer , smash left down window , go upstairs and plant explosives near the bed.
You need to have purchased the construction site and upgrade the explosives so you can buy them from there.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks! Would not have guess that, and I even had all the required stuff.

Is there any way to get the penis level up to 5 in the current game? Doctor in the lab has an option that requires that, but I'm only level 3.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks! Would not have guess that, and I even had all the required stuff.

Is there any way to get the penis level up to 5 in the current game? Doctor in the lab has an option that requires that, but I'm only level 3.
You can (you get level 2 from first map , rest on second), but won't have use for it yet , the scenes are not in game.

M

MantisK

This thread is confusing, especially the comment about Big Brother...

Anyways, I am at end of day one, chapter one ad every thing I click say "tired, sleep", but no where I can find to sleep.
Also, no way to save. I'm in the 0.17 version.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
This thread is confusing, especially the comment about Big Brother...

Anyways, I am at end of day one, chapter one ad every thing I click say "tired, sleep", but no where I can find to sleep.
Also, no way to save. I'm in the 0.17 version.
You have to click on next round button down right.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, a newbe question, if i fail the first date with sunny, i have to restart the game? It's replayabe (the first date) or not?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hi all, a newbe question, if i fail the first date with sunny, i have to restart the game? It's replayabe (the first date) or not?
Can't say since i didn't failed , but here are the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I hear in this forum i will need a hammer to smash windows, where is that hammer please?
And which quest the hammer is needed?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Unfortunately, it is only certain ones though, is it possible to get 5 in this version as I am at 4 and I need 5 for lunatic sister.
Hahaha, how did you get the 4th? I'm still 3 and no option to get the 4th. My 3th vas Leah at the Brothel. I'm playing 0.17 Viona quest can only do the first, other 2 are not implemented...
Seem i have nothing to do more.

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
None of the dates are replayable, but the only thing you're missing is a couple pics and something like +40 rep.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes