Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_10739

Still can't get dick level 5 required for insane "sister" and the lab testing which you supposedly can now start.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
By the way, hammer is not needed if you enter the house by the basement.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, all that time, I didn't know she was up there... Too bad all the 5dp event are "Coming Soon"
You welcome.
I figured you did not find that one.
The game is nice but if we have to wait a month to have 10 minutes of play it becomes boring.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Okay, I have a question. When you first open up stripping for Sunny, Lizzy gives you this cryptic warning about "if you treat her like a toy, something shall remain hidden." Does this just mean that you need to keep her Love stat from getting too low, or does the game track some kind of variable concerning the jobs you assign her? If you pimp her out a lot, does it lead to something bad even if you keep her Love high?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Okay, I have a question. When you first open up stripping for Sunny, Lizzy gives you this cryptic warning about "if you treat her like a toy, something shall remain hidden." Does this just mean that you need to keep her Love stat from getting too low, or does the game track some kind of variable concerning the jobs you assign her? If you pimp her out a lot, does it lead to something bad even if you keep her Love high?
Yes you must keep the love high it opens a second option on stripping.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Yes you must keep the love high it opens a second option on stripping.
Thanks for the response! I know about the stripping upgrade. What I actually meant was will pimping her out (and making her do other things that she doesn't want to do) lead to something bad even if you keep her love high? Basically, is there some kind of hidden variable in the game outside of Love that you trigger when you make her do something that she doesn't want to do?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for the response! I know about the stripping upgrade. What I actually meant was will pimping her out (and making her do other things that she doesn't want to do) lead to something bad even if you keep her love high? Basically, is there some kind of hidden variable in the game outside of Love that you trigger when you make her do something that she doesn't want to do?
I think i did in one play-through , but i don't think it affects her in that area since is more of a tutorial , at least i didn't notice any difference , but i did kept the love high still.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Somebody have an idea to fix the problems with cheats because everytime i'm using money my game tell me " not enough money "

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Somebody have an idea to fix the problems with cheats because everytime i'm using money my game tell me " not enough money "
This game runs best on winxp. The engine is apparently patched for compatibility, but some things are handled differently when those patches kick in. Cheat table for xp won't work in win7 8 10 - cheat table for win 7+ won't work in xp so it can be confusing for some to read cheats work, then try it and it doesn't work for them.

drive around, and find an old computer on the side of the road, or download the other cheat tables

Reactions: DonStark

DonStark

May 4, 2017
This game runs best on winxp. The engine is apparently patched for compatibility, but some things are handled differently when those patches kick in. Cheat table for xp won't work in win7 8 10 - cheat table for win 7+ won't work in xp so it can be confusing for some to read cheats work, then try it and it doesn't work for them.

drive around, and find an old computer on the side of the road, or download the other cheat tables
thanks, where can i find the cheats tables for win10 because i see only one table on the first pages ...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
thanks, where can i find the cheats tables for win10 because i see only one table on the first pages ...
a few different ones have been posted in the thread. i haven't played the latest version of the game so I can't verify that any are working at this point. more than once, the dev has taken time out of their busy schedule, to change things in an effort to stop you filthy cheaters... imho that time could have been better spent finishing a game.

did you try locking money in cheat engine?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Why would you even use an external way to cheat, when you can cheat money during the second act of the game?(and money is the only thing you need to upgrade the rest of your stats)

Reactions: Krull

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wife set in concrete, daughter sold as a sex slave, man buried alive and we'll throw some rape in also ..... by the way folks, did we mention this is a comedy?

I don't mean to mock, it just cracked me up when I saw comedy after reading the grimdark description that would make a Warhammer 40k writer proud.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Why would you even use an external way to cheat, when you can cheat money during the second act of the game?(and money is the only thing you need to upgrade the rest of your stats)
cheat engine allows you to complete the desert scene in 3 days rather than 30.
or if you prefer... 30 blowjobs from sunny

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes