Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Umm , you mean continuing from the past saves , because works on 64bit too on new game.
Hmmmm? he fixed that i asked him i think he said only 32bit version? tnx i will text him again but why only 0.15 v on his webside here says 0.17?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Just follow the storyline. If you can't access the Hospital, you might not have progressed enough with the Gently Pharma plotline.

Reactions: Krull

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I don't have any in particular , but if could upload the entire cg on mega would be appreciated and on second part my curiosity was on the side of the method you used to extract the images as well.
Vulnerabilities can only be exploited, so long as they exist. If I shared the method I use, a countermeasure could easily be created to prevent it in the future, and I'm not just talking about EdenSins games.

EdenSins uses PacDK for all his games, and I'm not interested in that engine enough to do more with it. I posted previously asking if anyone was familiar with PacDK, because afaik there should be a development console, not to mention 10 save slots, which would make life easier for players of these games. The lack of saves, means a lot of starting over, when the bugs occur.

While cheat engine works well with all of EdneSins games. He/she keeps changing things to try and beat cheat engine, when he/she should be focused on finising a game for once, rather than abandoning everything. I appreciate their commitment to finish John Smith, and hope he/she keep their word this time.
If it isn't obvious, I don't like quitters. I've never been beaten by a game, if that requires cheating, kiss my ass, I still won. If it requires tearing into the game and making some changes, so be it. Kobayashi Maru

Whiny little bitches who cry Eric Eric need to learn Unity, and remove him from their game.
As I see it, Eric wasn't even a problem when all that noise started, because the game is incomplete.
Max had zero chance of fucking his mother, probably still can't as of 0.6
Therefore there is no competition with Eric. The real enemy was the incomplete game.
While other modders made cheats to lower Eric influence, and catch spiders. My mod had Max fucking every girl in the game, and Ann was pregnant with Max's mutant inbred child 3 months ago.

Which brings us back to the problem with EdinSins never finishing games. When I played Valkyrie 0.67
I came to a bitch on a bridge, who needed her ass kicked. (cheat engine) I've never lost a game, but it's more difficult to beat an incomplete game that has no win.

To that end, I'd like to see EdenSins finish John Smith, but no worries, if he doesn't. I'll just keep banging the daughter Selina, until EdenSins gets around to rescuing her. spoiler, I got her pregnant too. 5 months from now there will be hundreds of little polywogs popping out of her back.

For those of you interested in the CG. PacDK cahes the images, and audio files in windows temp as you play. You can't get all the CG this way, but you can get the CG applicable to the scenes you've played. It deletes the cache when you end the game, and/or when the game crashes, so save it often. This applies to all EdenSins games, not just John Smith, and this method is a nobrainer that requires no tools. The save file is also stored here, for those who want to make a collection of saves as they play.

U

User_10739

Kind of bummed that I started over and this ended at the exact same place. Seems to be the trend these days.

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
For those of you interested in the CG. PacDK cahes the images, and audio files in windows temp as you play. You can't get all the CG this way, but you can get the CG applicable to the scenes you've played. It deletes the cache when you end the game, and/or when the game crashes, so save it often. This applies to all EdenSins games, not just John Smith, and this method is a nobrainer that requires no tools. The save file is also stored here, for those who want to make a collection of saves as they play.
Also, gfx.dat is a password-protected zip file. No luck so far as to what the password is.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Also, gfx.dat is a password-protected zip file. No luck so far as to what the password is.
Yes, it uses zipcrypto encryption and i think the password hints are in the game.nfo , but the game is incomplete and not worth the effort to crack all that for the images it has at the moment.
You can get the most images in another way , if you read @polywog message.
I'll leave these here for avatar purposes:
B Home Sunny A1.png B Home Sunny A2.png B Home Sunny A3.png B Home Sunny A4.png B Home Sunny A5.png

Reactions: oopsdrop

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This technique only works with images you've already seen.
Actually, sets of files are decrypted up for each scene, regardless and in advance of your choices.

ie. both images are available, so if you chose vaginal, the anal choice image is there without having to crash the game (presave) or start all over again, to see the other option

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
You sound like a really intense dude,
not intense... Passionate. :closedtongue:

I wish they would've backfilled more of the missing sex scenes in this version.
Don't hold your breath. Putin isn't throwing millions of rubles at patreon every month to make merican boys happy,. This is cucky-cold-war, comrade, get used to it. If you want backfill sex scenes, download DAZ and do it yourself.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes