Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How can i get jackie sandra and viona approval? Without this i can't do the revenge quest.
Viona give to me the approval but didint work, Jackie there's no way to kill Orwell, i think there some bug or maybe i'm bugged:)

Aug 16, 2017
this recent update took like 3 minutes to do and didn't give the approval as pointed out in changelog......so so glad I pay nothing more than internet fee for this....cos I would be royally peeved :D

carcav

Jul 1, 2017
this is a geat game, i really like the feeling of a light portable GTA, the only thing i found odd wha the age of the daughter, so far i haven't found interactions with her, but developers with patreon usually change the age of all underage characters that are involved in any sexual activity, it does not bother me, just found that data odd.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
like the game so far.i started off in the beginning now in the city.cash is greatly needed how i get a lot more?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
edit2 - updated cheat table "John Smith table version 0.1.CT"
added Dicks, Wanted level, John strength.
View attachment 8455
i have never used cheat engine.i have my screen up on it looking just like your pic.what do i do from here?please thank you.still learning some things as well how get sunnys exp up.cant seem to figure that one out

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
like the game so far.i started off in the beginning now in the city.cash is greatly needed how i get a lot more?
Buy property around the city generates stupid amounts of cash or you can goto your home and there should be a thing called special operations you can just use it as a cash farm

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Right, as soon as the mother superior/nun lends you money to buy a property, buy Special Operations, like Infamy said and break the fucking economy mwahahaha, but please only break it in the game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Right, as soon as the mother superior/nun lends you money to buy a property, buy Special Operations, like Infamy said and break the fucking economy mwahahaha, but please only break it in the game.
FUCK THAT Break it IRL that way we can reshape the world into the new hentai empire

Or make the world into the Glory that is Helghan!!!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Buy property around the city generates stupid amounts of cash or you can goto your home and there should be a thing called special operations you can just use it as a cash farm
right on ill have to try reload new game lol .tried cheat engine but couldnt rem how to use it,now i have 81k in the bank and yet says i have zero when i go buy something.but i was only doing 5k at a time buying stuff in shop and getting buis started .oh well thats what happens when i have no cheat engine skills lol ty

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
right on ill have to try reload new game lol .tried cheat engine but couldnt rem how to use it,now i have 81k in the bank and yet says i have zero when i go buy something.but i was only doing 5k at a time buying stuff in shop and getting buis started .oh well thats what happens when i have no cheat engine skills lol ty
that spec ops cost 35k how much grinding i need to see that much?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
since i screwed up with cheat engine not only can i not collect money but cant open inventory without getting a pop up and freeze up.my understanding to cheating is bad lol.was yrs ago someone gv me vid in a war game how to use ce on it but im lost now .:(

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
that spec ops cost 35k how much grinding i need to see that much?
Actually, you don't need to grind at all. At some point of the story, the mother superior gives you the exact amount to buy your first building, I can't remember if it was the coffee shop or the construction company, but instead of buying one of those buildings...use it for Special Ops and you'll be able to win that money back in just a few seconds.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Actually, you don't need to grind at all. At some point of the story, the mother superior gives you the exact amount to buy your first building, I can't remember if it was the coffee shop or the construction company, but instead of buying one of those buildings...use it for Special Ops and you'll be able to win that money back in just a few seconds.
i started over im on day 36 in the city,little money to be made till i up my life to 80 im at 40 :( have the snack stand open and delivered the packages.gotta grind my life up.ty for the tip.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I insist, if you do the main quests and talk to the mother superior, she'll just give you the money. There's no grind needed to rack up the money.

1)Go to church and talk to the nice lady :FeelsGoodMan:
2)Go to Gently Pharma, ask for the package.
3)Buy cigarrettes for Gently Pharma's receptionist and trade them for the package.
4)Give the package to the Mother of Dragons, oops!!! wrong lady, I meant Mother Superior.
5) Upgrade the Hot Dog Stand, if you don't have the money make your friend with benefits strip for money a few times(the Hot Dog Stand is cheap as fuck!!!) :FuckYea:
6) Talk twice to the Mother Superior, now she'll tell you to kick the shit out of Ordell for hitting her hoes...so bulk up and turn into "Hulk Pepe, The Faptastic Perv" , whose only mission is to subdue any hoe in his way to become a Pokemon Master and catch them a....oh wait! wrong game again, but you understand what I meant XD :FeelsGoodMan:
7) After going to the Cafe and kicking the shit out of Ordell...you just need to go back to the Mother Superior. She'll give you 100k to buy the Cafe, but instead of buying the Cafe, you just need to use that money to buy the Special Ops room (which gives you the chance to break the economy, yay!!!!! :tf:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I insist, if you do the main quests and talk to the mother superior, she'll just give you the money. There's no grind needed to rack up the money.

1)Go to church and talk to the nice lady :FeelsGoodMan:
2)Go to Gently Pharma, ask for the package.
3)Buy cigarrettes for Gently Pharma's receptionist and trade them for the package.
4)Give the package to the Mother of Dragons, oops!!! wrong lady, I meant Mother Superior.
5) Upgrade the Hot Dog Stand, if you don't have the money make your friend with benefits strip for money a few times(the Hot Dog Stand is cheap as fuck!!!) :FuckYea:
6) Talk twice to the Mother Superior, now she'll tell you to kick the shit out of Ordell for hitting her hoes...so bulk up and turn into "Hulk Pepe, The Faptastic Perv" , whose only mission is to subdue any hoe in his way to become a Pokemon Master and catch them a....oh wait! wrong game again, but you understand what I meant XD :FeelsGoodMan:
7) After going to the Cafe and kicking the shit out of Ordell...you just need to go back to the Mother Superior. She'll give you 100k to buy the Cafe, but instead of buying the Cafe, you just need to use that money to buy the Special Ops room (which gives you the chance to break the economy, yay!!!!! :tf:)
yeah nice break it was till i bought brothel lol.how i get to milo from here?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes