Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Really enjoying play this so far
Meh, it kinda goes sour at the end imo. Seems a little bit rushed without much thought into the story... too many clichés. Obviously this only my opinion but for me a story is as much important as the content, if it werent that way we would all be looking for images instead of games. :)

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
Version: 0.05 is out now
Changelog:
- Cafe, Backroom and Jackie´s Room
- Mission 02 Delivery (4 parts)
- Construction Company and Erica
- Estate Buttons and Celeste
- Snack Bar and Katja (+ Toolgirl)
- Selina Torture Story Part I
- Ordell´s Story and Bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Bloody hell I had to edit this. The english in the descritption was killing me (plus all the bold Q_Q)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New Version 0.6 + Change log add to OP

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I have a bug on part 2 when i go home and open Sunnys place i got black screen anyone know how to fix it?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I have a bug on part 2 when i go home and open Sunnys place i got black screen anyone know how to fix it?
Same also get a black sceen when trying to screw jackie I think? her name is but would like to know how often this game gets updated I enjoyed the hell out of this.

D

Deleted member 42

im getting a black screen when click on sunnys office which sucks really, so buggy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
im getting a black screen when click on sunnys office which sucks really, so buggy
To be honest I just think sunny's office isn't even implemented yet same as some other stuff.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated to 0.07!! Can also grab it free at author's site for extremely slow download speeds!

Reactions: Muff Diver

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How on earth do you get Sunny's affection up? The Talk options seem completely random in whether they will give or take heart points away, and I cannot figure out how to predict it.

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
How on earth do you get Sunny's affection up? The Talk options seem completely random in whether they will give or take heart points away, and I cannot figure out how to predict it.
Its not random you get 2 points for an correct field. They are always same. As i remember she loves weather...

Edit: If u are talking about city-talk with her i might be wrong, i didn't realise there is a new version.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes