• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok I see, I didnt realize the prompts had 2 clicks each (one to click, one to clear the dialog) and that was screwing with my brain. Makes it a lot easier when it works predictably.

Out of curiosity, anyone know the pass for unpacking the image dat?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is it possible to cheat money?
Im always stuck with CE.

Last edited:

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
a use artmoney or you can use cheat engine, search for the same amount you have and it should only be to left change them both

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you use CE to cheat the money you'll more than likely have to freeze the value too (otherwise it'll constantly reset), and in my game that kinda screwed up everything and it kept saying that I didnt have enough money :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Money isn't really a big issue imo. Just keep talking to that church girl, she gives you tons of cash between the 'missions'.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
"The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

John Smith cheats.CT"
Upload it to gofile or something like that and post the link :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Cheat table

FYI, download gives file error, 0 mb - probably deleted by hoster. Try pack it into a zip archive, name archive differently, and up it again. Hope that helps.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hes been quiet since December but posted 10 feb so still around

Reactions: mal karma
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes