Others Abandoned The Story of the Survival of John Smith III [v0.15] [edenSin Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

there

Nov 23, 2016
@there.. thank you for adding the mega link! EdenSin releases his stuff for free but it's upchucked links this time.
So someone had to download that (likely with a prem link gen) and reup it mega.
Added to OP!
I did nothing, literally nothing at all. It was available right in his paetron page for everyone and for free. I just downloaded one for myself and told you about it. That's it. Thank edenSin not me.

Update: Please do not credit me for the download link. I could had just linked to his paetron and it would not have made any difference. Don't add me to op.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Cheat table

nwm, iv save as....

how to download this ?
John-Smith-cheats.CT0 Moapplication/xml
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
when i click on download open in another page

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
"); background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="21">
"); background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><CheatEntries>
"); background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"money"</Description>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>"John Smith.exe"+D9DAE7C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
"); background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; vertical-align: bottom; height: 10px;"><CheatEntry>
<ID>1</ID>
<Description>"strength"</Description>
<Address>"John Smith.exe"+D9DAF0C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
<ID>2</ID>
<Description>"life"</Description>
<Address>"John Smith.exe"+D9DAF3C</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
<UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
nwm, iv save as....

how to download this ?on>
The file is meant to be used as a .CT file for Cheat Engine. But since it's raw data, rather than the actual CT file, the Cheat Engine program can't use it, unless you know how to set up your own cheat table files in Cheat Engine.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
The file is meant to be used as a .CT file for Cheat Engine. But since it's raw data, rather than the actual CT file, the Cheat Engine program can't use it, unless you know how to set up your own cheat table files in Cheat Engine.
iv manage to save the file as CT and now is useable in cheat engine

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did nothing, literally nothing at all. It was available right in his paetron page for everyone and for free. I just downloaded one for myself and told you about it. That's it. Thank edenSin not me.

Update: Please do not credit me for the download link. I could had just linked to his paetron and it would not have made any difference. Don't add me to op.
Done! If you don't want your name added, just start a conversation with a mod and we will add it all "hush-hush". :hushedface:

Reactions: there

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
very good point changing to other now thanks for heads up

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
In the latest 0.14 version all values are stored as double, easy to find and change them via Cheatengine.

//edit: Just to clarify. The cheat tables here using 4 bytes and tell to freeze because they revert back. Obviously this is wrong. The values are stored as double. If you found them and change, the change does not show up ingame but once you buy (or somehow change the value ingame) the value will change to what you have edited it.

No need to freeze anything.

In the 0.14 version money is double at: "John Smith 014.exe"+DA6C0DC

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Being built on PAC-DK this game should have a console.
...if it could be set "active"
anyone here, more familiar with this engine?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Story:
John Smith had reached everything. Power, money, women ... but he fucked up!
After he fell in disgrace with his Mafia family, a killer was set for him. Ironically, it was his good old friend Pierce. So he anticipated him and killed him instead. Too bad that Pierce was an undercover FBI Agent and really was his only friend. Now he wasn't only running from the Mafia, but also from the FBI. In addition to all of this his old bosses knew how to get him... his weakness was his his wife and daughter and sure enough they were caught! His wife was set in concrete, his daughter sold as a sex slave and he was buried alive. But that is not the end of the story, it´s just the beginning!
Could he escape from the dark dungeon?
Could he come to power again and take revenge?
Could he save his daughter?
Unfortunately, all of this depends on your skills! Damn...

Game Info:
Updated: 8 April 2017
Genre: Adv, Simulator, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Animation, Violation, Mafia, Revenge , Comedy
Censorship:No
Version: 0.14
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
isnt verison 0.15 of the game out since jun 5

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Dunno but would love the new version also the Genre tag needs to include pregnancy in this since you can knock up sunny

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
10 days til public. if you've waited this long, a few more years isn't gonna kill you

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Dunno but would love the new version also the Genre tag needs to include pregnancy in this since you can knock up sunny
a) Dating Sunny is optional, and at this stage you still don't trust her.
b) too soon for a preggo tag. fetus the size of a peanut.
people be disappoint, if you say preggo, and she ain't even got a bump yet. let alone enlarged breasts, darkened nipples, lactation, pickle cravings, mucus discharge, and thick thighs.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes