If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 168 54.5%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 97 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.0%

• Total voters

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
do we know when the new episode is coming?
Hi, I'm hoping to get it out soon. I got a job where I have to be in the office full time for the first 3 months. But I'm doing bits and bats as I can, I just don't want to put a time frame on it and leave people disappointed. Once I've done my 3 months things should pick up a lot quicker.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
I have decided, maybe against my better judgment, I don't know, to do a mini release tomorrow. It is going to be short and will only be advertised on here and on Patreon. It is a gesture of good will to all the people who have played and a display to you all that I am now back! These images didn't make it to the game, but I thought you might like to see them anyway.
hamsankibum2.png
hamsankistopstart.png

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
The Mini Release is Out To Paid Members Today!

Free members and on here on the 23rd!

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Well the game has some potential, I will give it that much. The renders are quite good. But...
The dev is correct. There are quite a few bugs, but nothing game breaking so far.
There are a couple of things that would really help.
1) Find someone to edit the game. The english spelling and grammar are quite bad (an understatement).
2} Redo some of the first animations on the space ship. They move too fast and are not nearly the quality of the later ones.
3) The navigation does not always work as expected. This has not improved much with the beta version.
4) Spend a little time to get the story flowing better. Many things are very abrupt.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Well the game has some potential, I will give it that much. The renders are quite good. But...
The dev is correct. There are quite a few bugs, but nothing game breaking so far.
There are a couple of things that would really help.
1) Find someone to edit the game. The english spelling and grammar are quite bad (an understatement).
2} Redo some of the first animations on the space ship. They move too fast and are not nearly the quality of the later ones.
3) The navigation does not always work as expected. This has not improved much with the beta version.
4) Spend a little time to get the story flowing better. Many things are very abrupt.
Thanks for the the feedback man. I have been thinking of doing redoing the animations and the spelling, I do have an idea in regards to how to fix that.

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Would people suggest redoing the game from the beginning or continue as is and flesh out the story more?

Merlin-Magic what issues are you having moving between rooms?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure what or when 'see the captain' is meant to happen, says I have to complete the previous 2 quests, soldier one is complete the nurse one just asks if she wants to have sex again but every time I go to the nurse nothing happens.

Reactions: Dorzim

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Not sure what or when 'see the captain' is meant to happen, says I have to complete the previous 2 quests, soldier one is complete the nurse one just asks if she wants to have sex again but every time I go to the nurse nothing happens.
Thanks, that's definitely a bug. It says underneath that it's completed. The see the captain happens in your room or the messhall I the morning/afternoon. If have to double check that when I get home. It's definitely why I've kept it in beta.

Jul 12, 2020
Mmmmm, maybe, but it'll be quite far down the line.
Sure, we need get the food production back on track and what ever necessary repairs.
"I"'m a ship engineer, not cryo-engineer so waking up and even more freezing in is out of the picture ;) or whatever reason.
So we need to make our own crew to keep things running. :cool: just setting some future goals :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: blapper21
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes