If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 168 54.5%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 97 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 14.0%

• Total voters

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
I believe I have learned a lot from since I did the first release, so I may quickly remaster that part of the game. Fix the spellings and the bugs (that have recently been found) so I appreciate the feedback and plan to make the game better for everyone.

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheStowaway-0.01Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: blapper21

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
looks at the 5 billion femdom bdsm games and the half a dozen maledom ones on this site

hmm yes definitely there's just too much maledom isn't there
Old reaction I know, but I am a lover of facts. There are currently around 500 games more with maledom in comparison to femdom.

Less factual but also to take into account:
Ofcourse there also games with the tags barely deserving it. Like femdom is actually lezdom. Or femdom wich turns to maledom because mc turns the table.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for The Stowaway [Beta-0.01] [Dazzling Media]

Download android port
| |
(809MB)
(Not tested on phone, only on emulator)
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Would people suggest redoing the game from the beginning or continue as is and flesh out the story more?

Merlin-Magic what issues are you having moving between rooms?
It was not moving through rooms at all that was a problem. In fact that part works very well. The problem I have is that the notes (note pad button) says that an event with a character is supposed to happen at a certain time at a certain place but it is difficult to get the event to trigger like you expect. All the events triggered eventually but it seemed to almost be accidental and not logical. I hope this is clear.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
when the sandbox gameplay begins there is nothing that happens, iv tried waiting in the rooms and sleep but gave up after a few mins because i can't normally stand these kind of sandbox games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great how the only two reviews read in no way as if the game is yet deserving of the four stars they gave it. I get trying to be nice to a new dev, but what about people trying it expecting a 4-star game and then being disappointed?
Don't you think that will reflect negatively on the game?

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Unofficial Android port for The Stowaway [Beta-0.01] [Dazzling Media]

Download android port
Pixeldrain | | WorkUpload
(809MB)
(Not tested on phone, only on emulator)
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
How do I add this to my cover so it looks decent? I.E with the correct link text.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
How do I add this to my cover so it looks decent? I.E with the correct link text.
Do you mean links to android port in original post?
1. You can put Android port and link it to my post.
2. Or you can copy the links of hosts like pixeldrain and link them directly in OP.

If you're asking how to color them:
You have to color the text "Pixeldrain" first "Pixeldrain" and then add links to it "Pixeldrain"

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Old reaction I know, but I am a lover of facts. There are currently around 500 games more with maledom in comparison to femdom.

Less factual but also to take into account:
Ofcourse there also games with the tags barely deserving it. Like femdom is actually lezdom. Or femdom wich turns to maledom because mc turns the table.

And this is easy to check by simply looking at the tags... about 73 pages worth of FemDom games and 88 pages of maledom games. With about 30 games per page. Lots of those games games are "both" but have maybe one or two scenes with a foot kiss, lots of NTR where the male is the primary dominant.

So I'd say you're pretty spot on.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
I dont write reviews, since im not a native english speaker, just ignore the misspelled stuff :D
This is just my oppinion and everyone can disagree with it.
1. The animations play very quickly, you might want to half the speed or even a litte less, make it look natural if possible. Im talking about the speed the movment is obvios a little strage but for a first try very good.
2. You have many words that repeat over multiple dialoges. I mean the foodjob, i cant count how often the nurse sayes satisfying conclution in this part of the game.
3. if your clock on top is in 24h time it would be cool to have the tooltips also in 24h or the otherway around both in 12h format.

For the future i hope your not to much into grinding machanic, where you just need to go to place A to get a stat that needs to be done 40 times just to continue a scene. Could you also put times in all the quests? Its not hard to remember when your suppost to be at a place but if an update takes 4 months its hard to remember at what time scenes are suppos to trigger.
Mabbe put an end of contet screen at the end of an update so we know, what we have seen all the content for an update.

In conclution i would say its a very good start.

• Red Heart

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
I dont write reviews, since im not a native english speaker, just ignore the misspelled stuff :D
This is just my oppinion and everyone can disagree with it.
1. The animations play very quickly, you might want to half the speed or even a litte less, make it look natural if possible. Im talking about the speed the movment is obvios a little strage but for a first try very good.
2. You have many words that repeat over multiple dialoges. I mean the foodjob, i cant count how often the nurse sayes satisfying conclution in this part of the game.
3. if your clock on top is in 24h time it would be cool to have the tooltips also in 24h or the otherway around both in 12h format.

For the future i hope your not to much into grinding machanic, where you just need to go to place A to get a stat that needs to be done 40 times just to continue a scene. Could you also put times in all the quests? Its not hard to remember when your suppost to be at a place but if an update takes 4 months its hard to remember at what time scenes are suppos to trigger.
Mabbe put an end of contet screen at the end of an update so we know, what we have seen all the content for an update.

In conclution i would say its a very good start.
Hi mate, no worries at all on your English, I understand everything You are saying.

I plan to redo the earlier animations as I have got better with Ren'py and Daz I have found a better way to do them as you can see in the second half of the game. But thank you, I appreciate the kind words, its been tough but I expected the renders to be the hardest bit.

The dialogue and writing is now being reviewed by a very helpful person on here so I will be rereleasing it with much better dialogue ASAP.

I'm not into grinding myself and I am actually thinking of removing the stats stuff or incorporating it but in a subtle way.

Anyway thanks for the review and feedback :)

Reactions: Element Zero
Dec 9, 2019
Informal review for the start of the project (Beta-0.01)

Opening text and introduction are too overdone, tone down the 'like it's being voiced-over by David Attenborough'. Character motivations and monologue at the start feels all over the place.

Animations need some work to not be so choppy, but I think Dev knows that already.

If a system isn't implemented yet, don't have it appear on the screen. (Smartphone, Inventory, and so on). It just clutters things.

There is a small delay between us clicking the 'skip time' button, and character portraits appearing for interactions. Makes hitting the 'timed interactions' problematic.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes