EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Overview:
Queen Sophia is troubled by the fact that despite having intimate relations with the King, she has not yet been blessed with children.
Without an heir, her position as Queen is at risk. However, it seems unlikely that she will bear a child with the aging King. Feeling anxious about her future, Sophia begins to reach out to the King’s nephew and influential nobles to secure her position...
But what they demand in return is the Queen’s erotic body, along with a proposal for her to bear an illegitimate child. Within the castle, there are others who covet the Queen, including a lustful prison guard and prisoners in the dungeon. Initially reluctant to be seen as a mere object of desire, Sophia’s hidden nature gradually begins to reveal itself.
Explore the map and search for erotic events! Take control of Queen Sophia and enjoy her shameful and debauched life within the castle walls!​
She do all this and still dont get pregnant? o_O

Konopo

Sep 24, 2022
Yeah, I mentioned that in the translation request as well. I simply could not find the text that's in that sub-menu, so I reckon I'd have to edit the project directly in RPGMaker MZ to find the text. And because I don't have RPGMaker MZ, I just didn't bother. All it says is how many times Sophia has been fucking around with the various interlopers. If anyone wants to fix it, be my guest!
How much is RPGMaker MZ? I can donate towards it or buy it outright if it's cheap enough. For your work I'm willing to drop the stacks.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
aight I just need the deets and I'll get it for him fr
  • 155 € bundle MZ x MV set 73% = 42,10€
  • 78€ original price mz to 50%= 39€
  • September MZ special packgage 387€ 68% = 122,39€ (includes about 17 different pack version)
but it much easier to look yourself on steam than iam making your buying decision for you
1727626261111.png

Last edited:

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys! Translator here! I hope my fan-translation gives the game the justice it deserves! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! :love: If you want to show some love, go buy some of Heisendou's games over at Dlsite, so we can get more naughty MILF's in the future!

Edit: I know the status-screen (Queen's Affairs) hasn't been translated, but I simply couldn't find the text within that sub-menu. All it does is say how many times Sophia has had sex with the various interlopers, so you're not missing out on much!
They're in CommonEvents (just search in any text editor).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'll add it here as well:

This should be the translated Queen's Affairs (just plop the Common Events-file inside the Data-folder and overwrite). Thanks for the help, Afezeria!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I was hoping/expecting, that a Heisendou game released in 2024 would be superior to its previous games. You know, animated, maybe voiced, with battlefuck... but no. Its the same old shit, except in 2024.

Pass. Ive seen enough slideshows in my life and want to see no more.

• Sad
Reactions: necrosis627
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes