Dmograine

May 21, 2018
Heisendou usually makes a single game every year, with them consistently coming out between august and october. This one is this year's game i guess. Sadly every year that passes the games become less like actual games like the 2020 and 2021 games, and more like NTR focused slideshows with no real game mechanics.

Soon enough we may be getting a straight up power point file instead of games.

Here's my save from the jp version is anyone wants it. Interact with the bookshelf to go to the Gallery and with the mirror to access the endings. Also the endings are for some reason not included in the gallery itself.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Heisendou usually makes a single game every year, with them consistently coming out between august and october. This one is this year's game i guess. Sadly every year that passes the games become less like actual games like the 2020 and 2021 games, and more like NTR focused slideshows with no real game mechanics.

Here's my save from the jp version is anyone wants it. Interact with the bookshelf to go to the Gallery and with the mirror to access the endings. Also the endings are for some reason not included in the gallery itself.
I'd take a powerpoint-file of Heisendou's artwork any day! No, but I can see where you're coming from. It's quite apparent that he tries to make his games more accessible to a broader audience, but that in turn diminishes their quality. Married Warrior Emma was a great game, but too battle-grindy. So now, we have a game without the grind, and it's a slideshow. The bottom line is, you can't please them all, but I still love his work. He's got a way to showcase the fall to perversion in such an erotic, naughty way, and I hope he continues to do so for years to come!

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
It isn't working on JoiPlay, it runs but you can't save or change stettings, it throws a Reference error : Pako not defined message. Any fixes?

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018

Amen to this, although their designs are overall nice, the games are just so plastic and linear and even the sex scenes look always the same

Imho their peak was Miko's sexual adventure, a game in which you could explore the whole city, having several chances of degradation was a great idea. But instead of improving and expanding on that game, they released new games with different girls but with the same formula although poorer and more lacking in substance over and over again

This is just a blatantly obvious cashgrab

Last edited:

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
Hey guys! Translator here! I hope my fan-translation gives the game the justice it deserves! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! :love: If you want to show some love, go buy some of Heisendou's games over at Dlsite, so we can get more naughty MILF's in the future!

Edit: Here is the updated Common Events-file with the translated Queen's Affairs (just plop this file inside the Data-folder and overwrite). Thanks for the help, Afezeria!
As an appreciation to your translation, I might just do that. Least I can do for actual translations over ChatGPT slop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson
Jan 7, 2022
Hey guys! Translator here! I hope my fan-translation gives the game the justice it deserves! Feedback is always greatly appreciated! :love: If you want to show some love, go buy some of Heisendou's games over at Dlsite, so we can get more naughty MILF's in the future!

Edit: Here is the updated Common Events-file with the translated Queen's Affairs (just plop this file inside the Data-folder and overwrite). Thanks for the help, Afezeria!
Bro, this file keeps getting flagged as a Trojan by my antivirus. Is it safe? Could you merge this common events file into the main game, scan it, and upload a clean version please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bro, this file keeps getting flagged as a Trojan by my antivirus. Is it safe? Could you merge this common events file into the main game, scan it, and upload a clean version please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be safe, so not sure what to tell ya. The file is not really necessary, though. It only translated the most basic H-status screens I've ever seen in a hentai game anyway :LOL:.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
is there any simple way to turn off the auto save?

It seems to be messing up Mtool in some way causing it to refuse to translate :(

EDIT >>>>> I got it I guess, your evens's json fix seems to make it start working. I just assumed the auto save as Mtool mentioned it as a possible problem.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
While I love Heisendou but the amount of repeat cgs is so egregious. But that's besides the point. Huge thankyou to the translator for giving us a proper translation. It's much appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes