Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
did you solve the problem?
To my recollection, you have to visit the castle library after talking to Berenik and Otto. Sophia reads up on if there are any similar events that happened in other historical eras, and, surprise surprise, something just like this have happened before, triggering her insecurities even further.

OR you have to go downstairs, to the courtyard, and listen to the rumors the maids are discussing :sneaky:.

Reactions: Darvin070067

Darvin070067

Jul 31, 2017
To my recollection, you have to visit the castle library after talking to Berenik and Otto. Sophia reads up on if there are any similar events that happened in other historical eras, and, surprise surprise, something just like this have happened before, triggering her insecurities even further.

OR you have to go downstairs, to the courtyard, and listen to the rumors the maids are discussing :sneaky:.
I found the solution. After you read 2 books in the library, you need to run through right side of corridor in courtyard at night for event with king's niece to trigger, because there is no circle-mark there. :confused:

Furrexx

May 16, 2024
I found the solution. After you read 2 books in the library, you need to run through right side of corridor in courtyard at night for event with king's niece to trigger, because there is no circle-mark there. :confused:
Lol, and how peoples should know about this?

RM

May 25, 2017
Here's a if you want to view what's in the game without having to download it first.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys I'm stuck. I had the queen sleep with both duke and nephew. Both of them came inside. Finished their follow up events too. In recollection room, I can see that only 3 events are left for each of them. Sex with duke in his estate and sex with nephew in courtyard at night were the last events for each of them.

Queen had sex with prison guard too [last one in storage room]. Completed 5 events with prisoner [thigh job is last one], 3 more remaining.
Here for prisoner events, I completed 5 events in just one night. Like after finishing one event, you are near the prison entrance stairs. When I go back downstairs, the circle near prisoner is still there and next event triggers if I go stand in it.
I did this back to back 5 times in a single night. After that no circle appeared near prisoner during night.

Chastity rank is at B. But now, I'm stuck, no more circles are appearing on the map whether it's day or night. Did completing 5 prison events in one night cause a bug or something?? How to proceed forward???

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys I'm stuck. I had the queen sleep with both duke and nephew. Both of them came inside. Finished their follow up events too. In recollection room, I can see that only 3 events are left for each of them. Sex with duke in his estate and sex with nephew in courtyard at night were the last events for each of them.

Queen had sex with prison guard too [last one in storage room]. Completed 5 events with prisoner [thigh job is last one], 3 more remaining.
Here for prisoner events, I completed 5 events in just one night. Like after finishing one event, you are near the prison entrance stairs. When I go back downstairs, the circle near prisoner is still there and next event triggers if I go stand in it.
I did this back to back 5 times in a single night. After that no circle appeared near prisoner during night.

Chastity rank is at B. But now, I'm stuck, no more circles are appearing on the map whether it's day or night. Did completing 5 prison events in one night cause a bug or something?? How to proceed forward???
I think you have to progress with the other gentlemen first. I don't quite remember, but try raising your rank to "Dirty Queen", and I think the next events with Gilgei should open up.

Edit: Also, check the library and Vulgar Street

aspirine2

Jul 14, 2017
is there anyway to edit the images through photoshop, i want to add a hairy version to it. problem is this new updated engine can't get me access to the img/pictures files.
all the files extension end with png_ instead of png or jpeg
??????????
many thanks in advance

Reactions: yesman03

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
is there anyway to edit the images through photoshop, i want to add a hairy version to it. problem is this new updated engine can't get me access to the img/pictures files.
all the files extension end with png_ instead of png or jpeg
??????????
many thanks in advance
You can unpack/repack all the images here:

Or, you can get all the images right here:

Would love to see what the Queen's hairy beaver would look like :BootyTime:.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
idk how to get to vulgar street, the librarian talked about it but i can't leave the castle nor trigger any new events. queen is rank A.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
idk how to get to vulgar street, the librarian talked about it but i can't leave the castle nor trigger any new events. queen is rank A.
Geza (the prison guard) takes you there eventually. Keep progressing through his events and you should get there :).

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes