• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed The Student Council President Is My Sexfriend [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Good kind of ntr (netori) or shit one?

Seems like based on what i can guesstimate from looking at the VNDB tags, the MC has a fucked upchildhood from being raped by his step mom and so he has a weird veiw of women cause of it, he steals the girl knocks her up then wifes her

if thats good or not i guess is for you to decide

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Well well well, they translated the Atelier one where WE get to be the Cucker not the cucked.

SAttack

May 5, 2017
anyone having difficulty getting this to run? i only get a gibberish popup when i try. changing language/region doesnt help

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
i think i vaguely remember this, is this the one where mc do this as revenge because his mom left him and become mom for the bf instead when they were kid?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2567085

Overview:
The protagonist, Hiyama Tooru, found out about an electoral fraud that was caused by some members of the student council. Using this info, he blackmailed the president, Nitta Iroha, into becoming his sexfriend. Unable to refuse, she accepted on the condition that it will be kept a secret to her boyfriend, Tokuda Issei.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: 2023-04-09
Original Title: 俺のセフレはカレシ持ち学生会長 ~生真面目JKがイキ狂って妊娠するまでの浮気SEX記録~
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Wrong Translator discord server.

Reactions: spinnathreefour
Apr 28, 2022
Not sure why people enjoy netori but not netorare but interesting game
its a matter of persective friend. We like getting blowjobs, but not giving them - because we're not homo. We like stealing girls, but we dont like getting our girls stolen, because we're not cucks. Its not really rocket science, its just normal male sexuality. Some folks might say that this is hypocritical - and they would be right, but double standards exist whether we like them or not. Its just how things are.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
its a matter of persective friend. We like getting blowjobs, but not giving them - because we're not homo. We like stealing girls, but we dont like getting our girls stolen, because we're not cucks. Its not really rocket science, its just normal male sexuality. Some folks might say that this is hypocritical - and they would be right, but double standards exist whether we like them or not. Its just how things are.
Or, you don't project yourself on to every MC you play as and enjoy everything :KEK:

At the end of the day, she ain't my girlfriend :BootyTime:

Feb 29, 2020
I used locale emulator opening game and effect was that i got bar with six icons in two rows by three. I opened game second time useing locale and it started... wierd..

Last edited:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry for the confusion guys. I know difference between Netorare, Netori and Netorase. The only NTR tag i could find was Netorare so i added, but people are banging their heads about netori so i removed netorare tag and edited it as "Cheating"

Keep your cool in threads. :WutFace:
There are sort of English words for all these things, cuckold is netorare, wittold/swinging is different kinds of netorase, and netori is cheating though really cheating is too vague I guess. Still better than having every tag on this site be in English except one because someone managing the tags are afraid of the reality of what netorare is.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes