Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you bro! Sadly I probably won't update the list for the next few months. But don't worry that's because I'm working harder than ever on a secret project related to this community :unsure::unsure::unsure:
That sounds like a promising reason to be away. I'm guessing since you made this thread the game will have a submissive male MC getting ara ara-ed by dominant women? Even better if it has femboy on bigger woman boxing in it.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I just finished Bewitched! ~The Witches of Remlia~ and I really liked it!
I love the illustrations by Tsubuki (つぶ樹).
The music is good too, very catchy.
Music is a very important aspect for me when I evaluate a game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
The links on that game are all down. So how did you even get it. It's the same with all their games. All down links.

Anyway, I am waiting earnestly for that secret project! The femdom tag in this site is full of shitty games that aren't even femdom. And some good femdom games don't even get tagged.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
The links on that game are all down. So how did you even get it. It's the same with all their games. All down links.

Anyway, I am waiting earnestly for that secret project! The femdom tag in this site is full of shitty games that aren't even femdom. And some good femdom games don't even get tagged.
I just checked and the link to workupload is still active. Bewitched Link.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Would you be able to upload it to a gdrive or mega link? Seems this site is blocked in my country for some reason and using a vpn makes the download speeds unbearably slow
Damn, that's rough. I've been using ProtonVPN for years and never had that problem. It's free and unlimited. The only thing you can't do is torrent with it.

ProtonVPN:

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Would you be able to upload it to a gdrive or mega link? Seems this site is blocked in my country for some reason and using a vpn makes the download speeds unbearably slow
I'm sorry I did not answer earlier.
I have already uploaded it to mega if you still want to download it.
The game is very good!

Bewitched! ~The Witches of Remlia~

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Super Punch Boy has been beyond amazing! As a heads up, someone posted a mostly translated version on the SPB thread.
Snow is by far my favorite. :love:
Well, It doesn't seems bad by any means, but it looks like the erotic content is focused on battle fuck and forced action (right?), while I'm more into seduction scenes :unsure:

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Well, It doesn't seems bad by any means, but it looks like the erotic content is focused on battle fuck and forced action (right?), while I'm more into seduction scenes :unsure:
Majority of it is the women using their bodies to distract you so they can win the fights (or using sexually-enticing attacks in general), but there are also a couple scenes with the referees where she'll seduce you into rubbing against her ass or masturbating because she wants to give your opponent more time to recover (and sometimes gets you to yield a KO point to cum). Probably not enough to get it added to the list, though.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes