Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Why do you think your page on there will be taken down? Also, do any of your videos have commentary on them?
Well one reason would be that my videos tab isn't showing (which happened to similar creators) so I had to put them into playlists since that's the only activity you will be able to see on the profile. It may just stop there though and not outright be banned but idk if there were other effects to the profile (some of my videos still seem to get recommended i think). And yeah I don't put commentary because I just upload galleries and not playthroughs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well one reason would be that my videos tab isn't showing (which happened to similar creators) so I had to put them into playlists since that's the only activity you will be able to see on the profile. It may just stop there though and not outright be banned but idk if there were other effects to the profile (some of my videos still seem to get recommended i think). And yeah I don't put commentary because I just upload galleries and not playthroughs.
Oh okay, I hope your profile will stay up for a long time. Have you considered making a video for Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition?

https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
"Oh this is a nice list, its too bad I always find these when they are outdated let's see it is last edited...today?"
Neat!
Eheh I've been adding stuff and upgrading the list seriously since the start of 2023 :cool:
Btw a new banger is to be added soon. :whistle: And another secret something else that I've spent 40hours+ on :censored:

I think I've seen pretty much every game on this list, but I would personally recommend 'Succubus Senki' from your list of games you haven't played yet (though it looks like you already tried it once?)
Yep many peoples recommend that game actually, but sadly I dropped it years ago because it was slow and I didn't want to commit to a playthrough. But for sure I will add it at some point, just not in the near future :unsure:. thx anyway

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Another suggestion for the banger list:

It's much more like a manga than a game

Last edited:

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
not really a game suggestion but I made gallery compilations of mainly femdom games and i think i have about 60% of all the games in the main banger list. if you wanna check it out. currently recording horror mansion and damn is it one fine game.

edit: also i have a feeling the profile will be shutdown soon and i have no backups so watch it while you can
Excuse me i checked your channel and seemed to notice Tower of Alfimia in translated english, can i ask where did you download the game?

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Not quite, the video has better quality like its been edited, that version in the link has the same translation quality as the version that i have.
You are right, tower of alfimia got a fan translation which is way better than the MTL, you can probably find it by scrolling through answers of the main thread

Reactions: dududtuyu

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
You are right, tower of alfimia got a fan translation which is way better than the MTL, you can probably find it by scrolling through answers of the main thread
The only fan translation i knew is the Pummels version but his latest version is on January with only the first floors being translated. so am i missing another fan translation?
EDIT: I downloaded his translation and opened it up in Translator++ and it seems to have different dialogues than the video one.

Last edited:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
The only fan translation i knew is the Pummels version but his latest version is on January with only the first floors being translated. so am i missing another fan translation?
EDIT: I downloaded his translation and opened it up in Translator++ and it seems to have different dialogues than the video one.
Yeah you are right, there is a fan translation that you need to find in the answers in the thread
alternatively, click here

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Got it. Thanks guys.
it seems to be a MTL that use Sugoi translator, wow at first glance i thought it was manual translation.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes