Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
i agree this is RR best game
the animations are flourish and the forced card play makes this a unique experience
i like card games in general. so i'll buy this one
someone should make a thread for the game since its mtl-english

speaking of new games excessm is working on a new fighting game

the name is ちょうえつゆうぎ or "Choshu Dance" in mtl
i guess it's going to be like punch boy with more rpg elements
but it's still early development
Great news!
It's released!

Also waiting for the new excessm game, I always liked their fantasy themed games like Yumesame and Parade Buster.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Great news!
It's released!

Also waiting for the new excessm game, I always liked their fantasy themed games like Yumesame and Parade Buster.
Nice will have to check it out later. Love me some RR Research Society...
Did an initial play through of the first dungeon in Avarice Dungeon. Overall enjoying the new game. It has a built in machine translation for english so you can somewhat understand the plot, defeat scenes, debuffs & card/ability text.

Gameplay is basically a dungeon rogue-like using cards as your typical rpg abilities, similar to Pandora's Forest if you played that game. With this being an RR Research Society game the focus is status effects. The enemies will inflict you with many status effects that do many things (e.g. making you more susceptible to hypnosis, making you get horny when the enemy steals a card permanently, filling your hand with non-discardable bad effect cards, etc.). The card system only allows you to have at a max 5 cards in your hand at one time. At the start of each turn you redraw to a full hand.

Depending on the difficulty you start with either have 99 resurrections (easy) or none (hard but I assume this is the way it was meant to be played). If you have resurrection(s) and lose you can resurrect and either refight the fight you lost on or revive and move on skipping that fight and the rewards. Chapter progression is locked either by clearing the prior chapter or spending earned tokens.

Once your run ends you are evaluated and given tokens to spend for permanent buffs. The tokens are used like in other rogue-like games, giving resurrections for each run, increasing money gain, more rerolls, max hp, extra cards, or powering up your chosen weapon. Also seems like after certain conditions (e.g losing multiple times to certain enemies) they may steal those tokens (so nothing seems to be safe from your degeneracy). Not sure if certain enemies could affect powerups bought inbetween runs but with this dev I wouldnt be surprised. New weapons (assuming these are different deck types) to start with unlock as you progress through the chapters.

Exploring the dungeon allows you to fight weak, elite, or boss mobs, visit shops, rest at a camp fire to heal or powerup a card, or experience an non-fighting event. The events involve enemies you can encounter, only did one but it ended up with me talking with the card thief girl who left me with a permanent debuff that makes my lust increase when my cards are stolen in battle.

Debuffs stack up making them more effective on hurting your chances for victory. Additionally they carry over between runs. After a run you can "resolve" any of the debuffs if you want a fresh run or leave them for a more challenging run. Also the enemies do remember you and react accordingly but they too can be "forgotten". These mechanics are present to prevent soft/hard locking your runs.

Not sure if cards stolen in one run are lost for good or not... Needs further "testing"...

Do note, this is an RR Research Society game with built-in MTL so expect some minor text issues (lost coloring on long text or where the text goes off screne) and I did encounter one crash due to a handling error. The game uses auto save only so your progress isn't lost if it crashes mid-fight. I'm hoping there will be a patch in the near future correcting these issues.

Overall, highly recommend this game to those who love content that is in this thread.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Did an initial play through of the first dungeon in Avarice Dungeon. Overall enjoying the new game. It has a built in machine translation for english so you can somewhat understand the plot, defeat scenes, debuffs & card/ability text.

Gameplay is basically a dungeon rogue-like using cards as your typical rpg abilities, similar to Pandora's Forest if you played that game. With this being an RR Research Society game the focus is status effects. The enemies will inflict you with many status effects that do many things (e.g. making you more susceptible to hypnosis, making you get horny when the enemy steals a card permanently, filling your hand with non-discardable bad effect cards, etc.). The card system only allows you to have at a max 5 cards in your hand at one time. At the start of each turn you redraw to a full hand.

Depending on the difficulty you start with either have 99 resurrections (easy) or none (hard but I assume this is the way it was meant to be played). If you have resurrection(s) and lose you can resurrect and either refight the fight you lost on or revive and move on skipping that fight and the rewards. Chapter progression is locked either by clearing the prior chapter or spending earned tokens.

Once your run ends you are evaluated and given tokens to spend for permanent buffs. The tokens are used like in other rogue-like games, giving resurrections for each run, increasing money gain, more rerolls, max hp, extra cards, or powering up your chosen weapon. Also seems like after certain conditions (e.g losing multiple times to certain enemies) they may steal those tokens (so nothing seems to be safe from your degeneracy). Not sure if certain enemies could affect powerups bought inbetween runs but with this dev I wouldnt be surprised. New weapons (assuming these are different deck types) to start with unlock as you progress through the chapters.

Exploring the dungeon allows you to fight weak, elite, or boss mobs, visit shops, rest at a camp fire to heal or powerup a card, or experience an non-fighting event. The events involve enemies you can encounter, only did one but it ended up with me talking with the card thief girl who left me with a permanent debuff that makes my lust increase when my cards are stolen in battle.

Debuffs stack up making them more effective on hurting your chances for victory. Additionally they carry over between runs. After a run you can "resolve" any of the debuffs if you want a fresh run or leave them for a more challenging run. Also the enemies do remember you and react accordingly but they too can be "forgotten". These mechanics are present to prevent soft/hard locking your runs.

Not sure if cards stolen in one run are lost for good or not... Needs further "testing"...

Do note, this is an RR Research Society game with built-in MTL so expect some minor text issues (lost coloring on long text or where the text goes off screne) and I did encounter one crash due to a handling error. The game uses auto save only so your progress isn't lost if it crashes mid-fight. I'm hoping there will be a patch in the near future correcting these issues.

Overall, highly recommend this game to those who love content that is in this thread.
Gotta say this game covers a LOT of fetishes. There's hypnosis, seduction, futanari and trampling even niche stuff like breath-play and paint(?)

I'm sure someone who plays this game will have at least 1 girl catering to their fetishes.

Also about stolen cards being lost is nothing, the game resets your deck after starting each run anyway,

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Gotta say this game covers a LOT of fetishes. There's hypnosis, seduction, futanari and trampling even niche stuff like breath-play and paint(?)

I'm sure someone who plays this game will have at least 1 girl catering to their fetishes.

Also about stolen cards being lost is nothing, the game resets your deck after starting each run anyway,
Yeah that's what I figured just wasn't sure in my limited playtime.

Reactions: dududtuyu

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024

Have you encountered any bugs? Some scenes that I try to see I get an error message saying:
$gameVariables.value(...)concat is not a function

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
The for Hall of Corruption's (the guy who made Confession Game) new game, IroOni/Color Tag is out. Costs 500 yen for access though. So if anyone's willing to fork over 3 dollars and upload it, go ahead. The first trial version is still free.

Apr 18, 2024
The for Hall of Corruption's (the guy who made Confession Game) new game, IroOni/Color Tag is out. Costs 500 yen for access though. So if anyone's willing to fork over 3 dollars and upload it, go ahead. The first trial version is still free.
I dont pay for trials anymore, never worth it for 10min gameplay. I just buy the game when its released (only for good games though).

Reactions: pie4ever0

sklafa

Formerly 'sklaf'
May 20, 2021
Good lsit! Any games in there with lots of footjob? (Maybe even a focus on it.)

I'm in the same boat with looking for some games in this category for more foot focused stuff over the past couple of months. Unfortunately the vast majority, even ones labelled with the footjob tag, sadly only have 1 or 2 scenes dedicated to it, but here's a few that I found.

Under the Witch - The king of foot content. Amazing models, animations, fully voiced scenarios, solid translation and a good amount of content. Playing this one will probably spoil you on other games (though if you're asking for foot content you've probably already played this one). The good news is that it looks like the sequel should be getting a playable alpha in the near future, though I'm probably gonna hold off for the full game.

Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG - This one has a good amount of foot content and fully voiced scenarios. The art itself can vary from scene to scene is probably the only negative I have (and the game itself being kinda meh).

Incubus Quest - Ridiculous amount of content and a good amount of it is foot content. It's partially voiced, but the scenarios are very good and some are even animated. Released by Kagura games too so it has a solid translation and uncensored art.

ReturnAtis - A new game that just came out recently mostly focused on feet content. Amazing art, animations and voice acting, but brought down by the janky feeling of the game itself and a subpar TL (most likely MTL). It's short enough that you can finish it in one sitting, but at this point we take what we can get.

Violated Hero Series (Mostly 2 and 3) - Dieselmine is a favorite of mine and probably many here and for foot content these are probably their best games. Not too many scenes, but there's enough dedicated to the fetish to probably satisfy the average person. And the scenarios and art and VA themselves are very good.

A New Life In Submission - Really well drawn art and hot scenarios mostly focused on feet. However it'll probably never be finished and because of that there's no recollection room and missing a lot of other QoL in general which was deal breaker for me.

Princess Honey Trap - This one only has like 2 scenes so I put it towards the end, but the ones that are in there are really good. This game just has really really good scenario writing in general, but the voice acting and animations just really put it over the top. Even has a solid fan TL which helps immensely. The Circle, Dark Knight, has another game called Tower of Alfimia which looks like it has a decent amount of foot content, but I'm waiting for the fan TL that's almost done before I check that one out.

That's really all I've found so far, so hopefully there's a few you haven't tried yet. If anyone else has any recommendations feel free to shoot them here as well

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Every Bowei game ever, such as Tower of Trample.
I'm in the same boat with looking for some games in this category for more foot focused stuff over the past couple of months. Unfortunately the vast majority, even ones labelled with the footjob tag, sadly only have 1 or 2 scenes dedicated to it, but here's a few that I found.

Under the Witch - The king of foot content. Amazing models, animations, fully voiced scenarios, solid translation and a good amount of content. Playing this one will probably spoil you on other games (though if you're asking for foot content you've probably already played this one). The good news is that it looks like the sequel should be getting a playable alpha in the near future, though I'm probably gonna hold off for the full game.

Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG - This one has a good amount of foot content and fully voiced scenarios. The art itself can vary from scene to scene is probably the only negative I have (and the game itself being kinda meh).

Incubus Quest - Ridiculous amount of content and a good amount of it is foot content. It's partially voiced, but the scenarios are very good and some are even animated. Released by Kagura games too so it has a solid translation and uncensored art.

ReturnAtis - A new game that just came out recently mostly focused on feet content. Amazing art, animations and voice acting, but brought down by the janky feeling of the game itself and a subpar TL (most likely MTL). It's short enough that you can finish it in one sitting, but at this point we take what we can get.

Violated Hero Series (Mostly 2 and 3) - Dieselmine is a favorite of mine and probably many here and for foot content these are probably their best games. Not too many scenes, but there's enough dedicated to the fetish to probably satisfy the average person. And the scenarios and art and VA themselves are very good.

A New Life In Submission - Really well drawn art and hot scenarios mostly focused on feet. However it'll probably never be finished and because of that there's no recollection room and missing a lot of other QoL in general which was deal breaker for me.

Princess Honey Trap - This one only has like 2 scenes so I put it towards the end, but the ones that are in there are really good. This game just has really really good scenario writing in general, but the voice acting and animations just really put it over the top. Even has a solid fan TL which helps immensely. The Circle, Dark Knight, has another game called Tower of Alfimia which looks like it has a decent amount of foot content, but I'm waiting for the fan TL that's almost done before I check that one out.

That's really all I've found so far, so hopefully there's a few you haven't tried yet. If anyone else has any recommendations feel free to shoot them here as well
Thx. But I kinda was looking at footjobs *specifically* and not just feet content in general. So does anyone know which games focus a lot on femdom footjob in specific? Better when the woman is doing it to punish/humiliate/dominate the man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
-After playing 1.5 chapters, Avarice Dungeon is a certified banger!

-Couple of notable additions to sklafa's list: Katalist, Domination Desire: Banished, and to a lesser extent Tower of Alfimia, The Shimmering Horizon and Cursed Blacksmith (quite different from other games in this thread, less foot- and H- focused overall, but makes up for it with legitimately good gameplay and really nice scenes when they do come up)

- Achelexus: it's getting pretty specific, but I think Hero Under Heel is maybe the closest to what you're looking for. +1 to ReturnAtis too for amazing scenes, despite the highly questionable gameplay.

Reactions: sklafa

333YUHU

Jul 23, 2023

Thanks for the recommendations, I didn't know some of these.
Check out the Foot Fetish Thread if you haven't yet.

Reactions: sklafa
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes