Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
What's the best non-RPGM submit to weaker game?
Why raise the hurdle? :mad: You M or smtg? ...Oh, wait a minute.
Joke aside, SoloM's Sadiubus? Or good old FOBS of course - more mainstream, and you need to use your upper brains. Senki was mentioned just now, but it's reserved to the tits guys with tolerance to overly obsolete game engines.
edit: oh right, this one's cute too. Or you'll want the two games by CQC Software if you're an FPS fellow. Devil Legion? Erotical night? Monster girl assault? RJ01105962 / Monmusume VS Defenders? Hard to tell with you being so weirdly (un)specific :LOL:

Sticking to RPGM now, I saw games by おもちだいふく pop up here. They all qualify for the thread. I'd say the 3 'school' games aren't games, more like barely interactive novels, heavily focused on puberty-afflicted MCs or NPCs being turned to monkey-spanking apes, after being shown a little skin/piece of fabric... :unsure: But very good if you're into that, I guess.

RJ01190673 (Fallen purge?) finally got completed. Isn't much of a game, but has good animations well implemented in the gameplay.

Earlier I forgot to mention RJ01077619 / How to make a family with a fallen angel. Really fun and original, but kind of old-school technically.

RJ01091447 was also very interesting and non-standard. It's a 'hold back against the sexy witch' game. Much better than another Under***- game will ever be, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2024
I'm a bit sad to say RJ01194424 / Bravely Ordeal belongs here.
You play as another a-hole MC clubbering starved homeless succubi just begging for a little food. (I exaggerate just a tiny bit. Succubi have rights too, ya know?)
Telegraphied story and mechanics, but the art's good and defeat scenes lovers will get their fill.
I hate this game, devs released it way too early and the temptations scenes are very lacking! Their previous game was 3x better.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
According to the baner list the best non-RPGM entry is Sanguine Rose. According to MEL right now it's either DREAMLAND - Succubus Kingdom or Monster Girl Dreams.

Otherwise, I added the banger entry 7, "Nympho Village ~Something’s Up With These Chicks!~" :whistle:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
According to the banger list the best non-RPGM entry is Sanguine Rose.
And according to the writer?
I see a Ren'py game, I glanced at the thread and I'm guessing a linear novel with no game or RPG element. Any reason gamer-wise to try this one?
I forgot Succubus Temptation for the 1st non-rpgm place before. Too short but so cute! But all long and more interesting games are RPGM in the genre.

edit: RJ01086638 if it wasn't mentioned. Kind of cute Oneeshota game. Not great but some RPG elements. And monster girls.

I hate this game, devs released it way too early and the temptations scenes are very lacking! Their previous game was 3x better.
I wouldn't say I hate it, but yeah... I realized soon I missed the 1st opus' little cute imp. 2nd's a downgrade on interactions and even RPG elements. Let's wait a few months to judge, maybe? (hopefully)

Last edited:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
And according to the writer?
I see a Ren'py game, I glanced at the thread and I'm guessing a linear novel with no game or RPG element. Any reason gamer-wise to try this one?

Welp the writer agrees with his list :whistle:, Sanguine Rose offers an intriguing story with development and scenes depending on your choices. It deserve it's place on the banger list in my opinion. :geek:. (but yeah, 0 gameplay beside making choices)

About RJ01086638, I added it to MEL, thanks :D

Hi guys, does this game fit into this sub-genre ?
A Rift in the Crypt
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-rift-in-the-crypt-final-chimalabo.166498/

Mhhhhhh, have you played it? I contacted my lawyer, and he wants to know more about the game. :unsure: From what I understood, your are playing as a girl and you and your boyfriend is getting seduced by demons, is that correct? :unsure:

Jul 20, 2019
Mhhhhhh, have you played it? I contacted my lawyer, and he wants to know more about the game. :unsure: From what I understood, your are playing as a girl and you and your boyfriend is getting seduced by demons, is that correct? :unsure:
i've only played a little bit of it, iirc you mainly play as a girl who is slowly being seduced by le sexy incubus demon man, but there are periods of the game where you play as the girl's love interest, who is being seduced by a tanned succubus bombshell and this part of the game definitely fits the criteria of 'submissive mc'. the only thing is that it's not the main part of the game, so dunno if it would make sense to put that game here

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
(Sanguine Rose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harsh, but honest thoughts... Would totally play as a FPS or Hack&Slash with Carmen MC :love:

I contacted my lawyer, and he wants to know more about the game. :unsure: From what I understood, your are playing as a girl and you and your boyfriend is getting seduced by demons, is that correct? :unsure:
It is. However your lawyer will be pleased to know there's more to it. The game offers the perspective of both male and female parties and focus much more on corruption rather than the NTR. Think of it as a shorter but more intricate entry #11.
Definitely belongs here, is my testimony, your honor.

Last edited:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Definitely belongs here, is my testimony, your honor.

The jurors discussed it (on discord), opinions were divided but the judgment was finally rendered. Guilty! Guilty of ... being appropriate for this thread and therefore it was sent to redeem its sentence on MEL ^^

Also I added two honorable mention: "Operation zako" and "Exorcise a Schoolgirl Spirit!"

Reactions: Life_Enjoyer

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The jurors discussed it (on discord), opinions were divided but the judgment was finally rendered. Guilty! Guilty of ... being appropriate for this thread and therefore it was sent to redeem its sentence on MEL ^^

Also I added two honorable mention: "Operation zako" and "Exorcise a Schoolgirl Spirit!"
Exorcise a Schoolgirl Spirit looks promising but I couldn't find Operation Zako. Could you post a link to it?

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Exorcise a Schoolgirl Spirit looks promising but I couldn't find Operation Zako. Could you post a link to it?
It's one of the games that BlueLatex translated, so it's available along side his (15) others translations on his channel of the discord server. :coffee:

Otherwise he said he was fine with his download links to be shared, so here it is:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's one of the games that BlueLatex translated, so it's available along side his (15) others translations on his channel of the discord server. :coffee:

Otherwise he said he was fine with his download links to be shared, so here it is:
Thank you for the info and download link. I will check out his Discord and download the game now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lallapalooza

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Can't test it RN, but RJ01209126 - Isekai bichi. High-res animations with great art, but terrible engine. Apparently a Male MC RoR / Run or Rape. Unsure if there's anything more to it.

Haven't tested this one either, but probably a hit for the boobies guys, and the art looks better than others in that category. Synopsis made me laugh, at least. (should be similiar to the fun entry #15 story-wise)

Edit/Btw: the dev of entry 11 released a trial for their 4th game on their ci-en, in case anyone's interested.

Edit2: Well color-scheme me surprised. The dev from the school games just released .
A quick run through the trial and I'm impressed - voice acting, nice art, and not a RPG for pushovers.
Just a prediction, but this one is bound to find its way into the winners' list (unlike the previous Indecent Quest RPG which wasn't too bad either)

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone recommend me some games like Tales of Tei where there's actual, tangible story progression for giving into temptation? I'm not talking about stuff like having a debuff going into the rematch, but rather actually changing the ending or at least major story beats for doing so? Like, I want to give in to seduction and then continue playing the game with the consequences of doing so, rather than being Game Over-ed or walled from progress until I "triumph" over the sex scene.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
Can anyone recommend me some games like Tales of Tei where there's actual, tangible story progression for giving into temptation? I'm not talking about stuff like having a debuff going into the rematch, but rather actually changing the ending or at least major story beats for doing so? Like, I want to give in to seduction and then continue playing the game with the consequences of doing so, rather than being Game Over-ed or walled from progress until I "triumph" over the sex scene.
Some Tower of Trample clones have paths for getting through the bosses either by beating them or losing to them enough. Off the top of my head 2084 has slut and warrior paths, Infinity Realm has sub/dom/mixed outcomes for each individual boss, Project Supremacy has victory and slave routes for bosses too. I think Domina had some kind of a mechanic for submitting to one of the dommes?

Succubus Senki has a thing where you can interact with a mini avatar of the final boss throughout the game if you take off your holy protection thing, draining your stats and I think giving you some hard mode true ending type of twist in the end? It's been a long time since I played the game, only did basic ending myself and it's surprisingly hard to find any mention of this on the web, so take this with a grain of salt. I don't think it's exactly what you were asking for anyway. Resist the succubus—The end of the female Knight has a similar thing going where you're getting influenced by a succubus, default route is to give in to the desires but resisting at every turn gives you different scenes, makes the game much harder and is required for the true ending.

Also uhhh I have varying levels of reservations in actually recommending any of these mentioned games, it's just stuff I've played that at least sort of fits the description. 2084 I liked but it's lezdom and fairly short on content. Infinity Realm I only recently played for the first three areas and it's shoddy as hell. Project Supremacy and Domina I both dropped, the former mostly just moved so slow it ended up feeling like a drag and the latter's developer seems to have checked out and the content gets sloppier and sloppier the further you go. Succubus Senki and Resist the Succubus are both good but very much gameplay first with the femdom themes as kind of a side thing, the former being and SRPG Maker game and the latter an autochess clone.

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Tower of Alfimia somewhat qualifies. It is unfortunately only has 3 of its 4 sections translated, though.

Specifically the second section is a coliseum with a lot of mini route splits depending on if you beat an opponent the first time or not. The second and third section also are affected by your choices in previous sections but I'm not sure if/how much the ending changes because I've only seen it with terrible machine translation haha.

Dec 3, 2017
Some Tower of Trample clones have paths for getting through the bosses either by beating them or losing to them enough. Off the top of my head 2084 has slut and warrior paths, Infinity Realm has sub/dom/mixed outcomes for each individual boss, Project Supremacy has victory and slave routes for bosses too. I think Domina had some kind of a mechanic for submitting to one of the dommes?
Thanks for the recommendations! I was definitely looking for more Femdom games vs Lezdom, but I appreciate it nevertheless. It's just a shame to hear that they all seem to have their own issues one way or another. Maybe I should give Succubus Senki another look though, since last time I checked on it the translation wasn't complete.

Tower of Alfimia somewhat qualifies. It is unfortunately only has 3 of its 4 sections translated, though.

Specifically the second section is a coliseum with a lot of mini route splits depending on if you beat an opponent the first time or not. The second and third section also are affected by your choices in previous sections but I'm not sure if/how much the ending changes because I've only seen it with terrible machine translation haha.
I've known about Tower of Alfima (I'm in this thread after all lol) but I was hoping to try it with a better translation too, though judging by the thread that's about 20% away at this point so I may as well just hold out a bit longer there!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes