RPGM Completed The Succubus Trap Island [v1.03] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
Used the RPGM cheat menu to make what should be a functioning gallery save (as in, I tested out a bunch of the scenes in the recollection room and nothing seemed to fuck up :p). Feel free to try it out, though fair warning: I literally just cheat teleported to the end game scene, went into NG+ which unlocked the "see all events" switch in the recollection room. So I can't vouch for nothing outside the gallery scenes seeming to work fine :whistle:

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
Later in the game you can masturbate there if your lust is high.
i might have skipped something because i have beaten the game twice in a row (continued playing with the good ending) with giga maxed every stats and could not seem to trigger masturbation

travwa

Jun 2, 2020
Since Barrage's TL is being held for ransom, here is a GPT version to hold everyone over.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Time for a replay.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes